“Comfortable, clean, quiet and good WiFi”

Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
Ranked #207 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

This red roof inn exceeded our expectations. We were surprised to find very strong WiFi in this red roof considering it's usually horrible at other locations. The rooms are comfortable and clean and for the price it's a great deal. Especially if you're staying for longer periods of time and visiting the nearby attractions with a car at your disposal. We are so glad we chose to stay here instead of the resort hotels, considering how costly holidays in this area can be. The front desk staff are friendly and the location is convenient. We didn't use the pool so can't comment on that.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for visiting our property. I am happy to here that we reached our goal by making sure you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel and staff. We will continue to strive to make sure our guest are happy while visiting our property. With our property within driving distance to several theme parks like Universal, SeaWorld and Disney we are also close to the Orlando MCO Airport. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

Assistant General Manager

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Our stay here has been great, the price is good, the rooms are clean, employees are helpful and friendly. They have a nice fenced in area for your dogs to go potty.If you want a nice clean quiet place this red roof inn is the one.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay. It's nice to here that we met your expectation during your visit by making sure you had a pleasant stay. With offering pets stay free at the Red Roof. We also make sure that we have the designated area for pets to have a nice stroll on the property and we offer supplies when needed. We hope to see again soon!

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I had a very pleasant and relaxing stay as i am a local needed some rest without any annoying early housekeepers knockin at my doors thats exactly wat i had, the two front desk agents leilani and Jose were super accomodating and made my stay very enjoyable.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful to hear that Leilani and Jon were able to achieve their goal in making sure you had an enjoyable visit. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed here for one night before I flew out of MCO airport. I arrived early with my two little ones. The asst GM, James Ortiz, had our room ready in 15 minutes. He was very friendly and accommodating. My children were in their swimsuits and he offered to let them swim while we waited. The pool was clean and not over chlorinated. My room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Flat screen TV. The parking lot was full but I heard no noise inside my room.
James, thanks for the great stay! Keep up the great job! Thanks again for making us feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for visiting our Red Roof Inn South Orlando. I'm happy to hear Mr. Ortiz made a positive impression on your visit. Mr. Ortiz goes above and beyond making sure that our guest have a pleasant memorable stay by providing outstanding service. Your comments are well appreciated and we are very thankful. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!

Shawna Miller

Reviewed May 27, 2014

From Sandy S, Colonial Heights, VA - This is a gem!!!....very clean and comfortable...spacious rooms...We spent a weekend here recently...Leilani was the desk manager on duty when we checked in and she treated us just like family...she walked to our room and brought us restaurant delivery menus AND returned to change out our TV remote...very personable service!!!....good coffee, and a clean swimming pool also...we would certainly stay here again...

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you staying at the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. Leilani will be delighted to hear that she had such a positive impact on your stay. We appreciate your stay and will continue to strive to make sure our guest have an excellent stay.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Was recently there last week with my girl. There was more good than bad rooms well organized, comfort bed, jacuzzi was amazing, great experience but there was a lizard probably got through the AC lol. Didn't let that ruin my experience just killed it and got back to my relaxation the only bad. But overall great experience

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank kid2k

Thank you for your feedback. I hope we achieved our goal in making sure your stay was memorable by providing excellent service. Sorry for the lizard incident, I hope that it didn't put a damper in your day, I am glad that the issue was easily resolved. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Obviously the Manager realized as I was checking in, that I had not had a great day. That changed immediately as he upgraded my wife and I to a room with a jacuzzi. The room was clean, air conditioning worked great, the TV worked perfect, and the bed was very comfortable. Overall, it was one of the best Red Roof stays I've ever had. The combination of being close to the airport, a clean and good quality facility, combined with a perceptive, service oriented Manager makes this a place I'll stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for visiting our Red Roof. Your comments regarding your visit is well appreciated. I am grateful that Mr. Ortiz assisted you graciously, and also successfully made sure that your check in experience went smooth. The upgrade was our pleasure; anything to take a load off a stressful day. I am happy to hear Mr. Ortiz efforts were received well. We hope that you visit again soon!

Shawna Miller