“Great place to stay”

Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
Ranked #209 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Our stay here has been great, the price is good, the rooms are clean, employees are helpful and friendly. They have a nice fenced in area for your dogs to go potty.If you want a nice clean quiet place this red roof inn is the one.

• Stayed June 2014
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay. It's nice to here that we met your expectation during your visit by making sure you had a pleasant stay. With offering pets stay free at the Red Roof. We also make sure that we have the designated area for pets to have a nice stroll on the property and we offer supplies when needed. We hope to see again soon!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I had a very pleasant and relaxing stay as i am a local needed some rest without any annoying early housekeepers knockin at my doors thats exactly wat i had, the two front desk agents leilani and Jose were super accomodating and made my stay very enjoyable.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
James O, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful to hear that Leilani and Jon were able to achieve their goal in making sure you had an enjoyable visit. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed here for one night before I flew out of MCO airport. I arrived early with my two little ones. The asst GM, James Ortiz, had our room ready in 15 minutes. He was very friendly and accommodating. My children were in their swimsuits and he offered to let them swim while we waited. The pool was clean and not over chlorinated. My room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Flat screen TV. The parking lot was full but I heard no noise inside my room.
James, thanks for the great stay! Keep up the great job! Thanks again for making us feel at home.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for visiting our Red Roof Inn South Orlando. I'm happy to hear Mr. Ortiz made a positive impression on your visit. Mr. Ortiz goes above and beyond making sure that our guest have a pleasant memorable stay by providing outstanding service. Your comments are well appreciated and we are very thankful. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!

Shawna Miller
Colonial Heights, Virginia
Reviewed May 27, 2014

From Sandy S, Colonial Heights, VA - This is a gem!!!....very clean and comfortable...spacious rooms...We spent a weekend here recently...Leilani was the desk manager on duty when we checked in and she treated us just like family...she walked to our room and brought us restaurant delivery menus AND returned to change out our TV remote...very personable service!!!....good coffee, and a clean swimming pool also...we would certainly stay here again...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you staying at the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. Leilani will be delighted to hear that she had such a positive impact on your stay. We appreciate your stay and will continue to strive to make sure our guest have an excellent stay.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Was recently there last week with my girl. There was more good than bad rooms well organized, comfort bed, jacuzzi was amazing, great experience but there was a lizard probably got through the AC lol. Didn't let that ruin my experience just killed it and got back to my relaxation the only bad. But overall great experience

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank kid2k
Thank you for your feedback. I hope we achieved our goal in making sure your stay was memorable by providing excellent service. Sorry for the lizard incident, I hope that it didn't put a damper in your day, I am glad that the issue was easily resolved. We hope to see you again soon!

Skaneateles, New York
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Obviously the Manager realized as I was checking in, that I had not had a great day. That changed immediately as he upgraded my wife and I to a room with a jacuzzi. The room was clean, air conditioning worked great, the TV worked perfect, and the bed was very comfortable. Overall, it was one of the best Red Roof stays I've ever had. The combination of being close to the airport, a clean and good quality facility, combined with a perceptive, service oriented Manager makes this a place I'll stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for visiting our Red Roof. Your comments regarding your visit is well appreciated. I am grateful that Mr. Ortiz assisted you graciously, and also successfully made sure that your check in experience went smooth. The upgrade was our pleasure; anything to take a load off a stressful day. I am happy to hear Mr. Ortiz efforts were received well. We hope that you visit again soon!

Shawna Miller
Operations Manager
Dorpen, Germany
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Sometimes when expecting small things, you get the better deal. Now, aside from the fact that Orlando is a busy place and Blossom Orange street is extra busy with traffic....and that some guests never seem to care about other people who might want to sleep at night, this is a good hotel. Spacious room, cleaned professionally (yes, I do check if there is dust), nothing broken (yes, I do check the curtains and other materials), fresh linnens (yes, I do check if I am going to sleep on somebody elses residu) and a shining shower/bath (yes, I do check if hair or stains have not been removed).
I liked the way the reception received us. With a smile. With professional questions. With care for us, the customers and guests. No breakfast, but no problem there. For this money a good deal and close to all the roads that will lead you to all attractions Orlando has to offer. Just those noisy clients.......well, they are in every hotel I've stayed in.

Room Tip: I had the room next to the reception, number 101. The upside is that room 102 is non existant. The d...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for visiting us at the Red Roof Orlando South. We strive to make sure our guest has an enjoyable stay. Our staff will be delighted to know that all of there hard work was noticed and you left with a good experience. Please except our apologies for the noise issue you experience we will add on more detail security walks to maintain this issue for guest future visits. We hope that you will visit again soon!

Assistant General Manager