Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$174
$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$173
$145
$143
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$123
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$226
$179
Orbitz.com
$332
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanorange blossom trailenjoyed my stayconvention centerchecking inuniversal studiosredroofhousekeepermicrowaveconsprosfloridaoutletstheme
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I'm gonna be brutally fair without too much negative bias: the place was a mess - transient population living there and trashed moldy, dirty rooms. Hardwood floors were slightly sticky as were the main light switch. ALL the light shades were stained! The room smelled of mildew and mold was growing behind toilet and parts of the bathtub near the floor. The beds were fine, clean sheets and covers, no mold or mildew smell. The front desk staff, Jon, was attentive but he late staff could not change our room when we decided too late in the evening to switch rooms. The last-straw was a roach sighting on the floor early in the morning. Still slightly traumatized by the whole experience. I think many of these motels along Orange Blossom Trail Rd are filled with people who are struggling to get by. Might be acceptable if you can tolerate this kind of thing for a night before your early flight out of MCO, but for all the good reviews I read on TA.com, this was a horrible experience and a let down since most of the reviews seemed to indicate that this place was acceptable. Avoid rooms towards the rear during summer if you must book here, bullfrogs are as LOUD as car-alarms in pond behind the motel!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank dwonky
MrTimothyMeansRRIFOD, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are working very hard to improve all areas of the operation. Please know that we have shared your comments with the staff and are making the necessary corrections to improve the guest’s overall experience. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to prove our sincerity.

Homer

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have stayed here before it was a Red Roof, and it was OK. Now that it is a R.R. I know I'll be back. The new "Renovated" concept RR has come out with is great.

After reading a few negative (very few) reviews I called the Inn direct. The person I spoke with was Sean. If he is any example of the new attitudes of the staff at this Inn, well, they must be doing something right.

My 2 main questions were "Do you have ADA rooms?" No. and "Are ALL the rooms renovated?" Yes.

Hint: Book thru the Red Roof website...$15 less than price quoted by Sean for mid-Aug., when I'll probably be there.

P.S.-The 5 rating I gave was based solely on my conversation with Sean.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
MrTimothyMeansRRIFOD, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Dale,

RRI “shouts out hello Dale”! Thank you for your kind words. You are correct. We have installed all new flooring, new paint, new bed sets, bedding, improved WIFI & flat screen TV’s. I hope that you will be back soon to checkout our new flat screen TV’s.

See you soon.

Homer

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this motel while traveling on business as an inexpensive option. The room I stayed in had a comfortable king bed, fridge, microwave, a Jacuzzi tub. The room was huge and right off the small pool they have. If you need an overnight option,,,for the money...this motel is worth it. I wouldn't plan on spending my vacation there as it is NOT luxurious but is clean and convenient. The staff was superb and extremely professional during my check in and out.

Room Tip: Get the upgraded KING room with the Jacuzzi...it is huge.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lavendersunday
Homer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to The Red Roof Inn Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We are happy that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I arrived at 1:30am and requested a room close to the front. They were accommodating and extremely helpful. They are under new management and I can tell. They are trying their best to offer great service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you found our staff to be accommodating and extremely helpful; this is what we strive for with each and every guest. We hope to see you next time you are in the Orlando area.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Staff very friendly. I checked in late, was traveling alone, and staff recommended a quiet, safe restaurant I could walk to. Clean and comfortable room with refrigerator, microwave, iron, and ironing board. Hotel does not offer breakfast, but there are many fast food places up and down S. Orange Blossom Tr. WiFi service works well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn for your recent stay in Orlando. We have read your comments about our hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them as our guests satisfaction is our main priority. It is very important for us that our guest experiences are shared. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon.