“Shaun behind reception was awesome!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall

Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
Ranked #206 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
“Shaun behind reception was awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Good location, situated close to i drive/universal.

First room was damp so moved swiftly.

Shaun behind reception absolutely a credit to the hotel, real gentleman - nothing too much trouble!

Helped two English travellers get around Orlando brilliantly!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Homer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Orlando. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Largo, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

When I arrived I was greeted with big smiles and courteous service. I was comfortable and at ease with the surrounding area even though I had heard I would be in a bad area. I was reassured that I would be safe. When I entered my room, it was very clean. The wooden floors gave the room a more classier look along with the flat screen TV's. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were clean and crisp. Both of the gentlemen at the front desk, James and Jon were very helpful with places to eat and attractions. Whomever trained them in customer service did a great job. They both deserve recognition for their great customer service and helpful information of the area. This hotel has come a long way from where they used to be. Keep up the great work and improvement on this property.

Room Tip: Room 135 was a great room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Homer T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your valuable response, I would like to extend our most heartfelt appreciation,It reminded us to give our best in everything we do when it comes to customer service for our guest. We hope that when in Orlando you will make us your home.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I only stayed one night but James & Jon were both great. They helped me with a taxi & provided me with great places to eat dinner. If you want good service stay at this hotel. The price was very reasonable. The room had wood floors & also a flat screen .

• 5 of 5 stars
Jennifer L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
We are happy we can accommodate you for one night; however, we would like to be able to be your home away from home. Guest feedback is always welcome feel free to contact me directly, so we can further discuss your stay. Thank you.

Phone: 407-240-0570 ext. 312
Email: i0766@redroof.com
Maesteg, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We arrived in Orlando early evening and just needed somewhere to stay before heading for the coast. Room was clean, tidy and a decent size. We had 2 double beds which was nice to spread out after a long flight. Did notice that there was a pool which we didn't use as we only went there to sleep but seemed ok for a dip. Would stay again but probably for no longer that an overnight stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AndrewAndCeri
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Red Roof Inn Orlando Florida Mall. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I booked a king bed non smoking I was upgraded by James into a Jacuzzi suite room 134 to me the room was great had a big tub and the wood floors was a great idea so much cleaner then carpet. The flat screen tv's are nice as well for the price you can't beat it. James at the front desk is very helpful his customer service level is out of this world. keep up the good work

• 5 of 5 stars
We here at Red Roof Inn Orlando South appreciate your review. James is great in accommodating all of our Guest and is praised for his hard work and dedication. Hope to see you, your next visit to Orlando.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I traveled to orlando in april to visit some family. Look at the reviews online they were mixed so I decided to give it a shot.
When I arrived at the property there was a very helpful gentleman working. He me find a great meal for dinner and also a great place to go bowling. Downtown disney is the place to go.
I had an issue with my a/c James came very quickly and fixed the problem. There was no billing issue like other hotels so overall it was great.
At check out the guy was very nice I believe his name was Jon both of these guys made my stay very enjoyable.

• 5 of 5 stars
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us at Red Roof Inn Orlando South. We take pride in knowing all of our staff are trained in accommodating all Guest; also, trained to assist Guest with any issues in a timely and efficient manner. We have recently went under new ownership, and management, and are proud to see our hard work is paying off.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Red Roof Inn Orlando South May 2, 2013 and May 3, 2013, met James Ortiz, who was extremely polite and extremely professional, it was raining "cats and dogs" he made sure we were safe and sound in our room, room 119, also he was helping the staff making sure the rain didn't cause anyone to slip on the sidewalk, "great job James", he came down a couple of times to check on us and make sure there wasn't anything we needed, hard to find concerned people like James these days, many thanks, we've stayed at over one hundred + motels and hotels during our travels, "james Ortiz" was outstanding, again, many thanks

Bob and Janet Molter
Holbrook, NY

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review of the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and was shared with James and all of our staff. James as well as all of our employees here at Red Roof Inn take great pride ensuring all Guest are safe. Hope you always consider Red Roof Inn Orlando South as your home away from home, while in Orlando.