Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanorange blossom trailenjoyed my stayconvention centerchecking inuniversal studiosredroofhousekeepermicrowaveconsprosfloridaoutletstheme
Reviewed April 23, 2013

When we arrived to this hotel (Motel) there were people outside looked like they were having some sort of party. At the check in desk the clerk was ok until he started telling me about his boyfriend, Who trains the employees here? Secondly when I asked about my special accommodations he told me that they do not honor those. I said you have to be kidding me!!! I explained I had a medical condition and they he wanted to help me out. Ok so go to the room after the experience at check in. We dropped off our things and left. When we returned later on that evening, there were no parking spots available. We went to the front desk person, which you could not get in the lobby, you had to ring a bell and wait for whoever was running the desk to come out this back room. The clerk told us there were no more spaces available except 1 where the car had been double parked. We were then aggravated at this moment. The next morning we noticed that there seemed to be people that lived here, couldnt believe my eyes. In our room we had the jacuzzi tub, which looked like it needed to be condemmed. No one help us out with our complaints when they were acknowledge. Never returning her again.

Room Tip: Just stay away
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Christina F
Jennifer L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Christina,

I would like to apologize for the experience you had during your stay with us. I have reviewed the surveillance of your check-in experience and apologize if our Front Desk Guest Service Representative made you feel uncomfortable at all. James strives to provide outstanding customer service, and felt the converstation would make you feel more at home. He also apologizes for anything that was said that made you feel uncomfortable.

We strive to meet every request our guests have and I apologize if we were unable to meet all of your requests. Our lobby does close between the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM, but someone will always be present at the front desk to assist all of our guests.

I would greatly appreciate speaking to you personally. If you would like to speak to me regarding your stay please call me at 407-240-0570.

Thank you for your feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed there in February - I was REALLY impressed with the awesome service that Keira presented us with at the front desk. Good Job Keira!! Next time in the area - no doubt we will stay at Red Roof in Orlando South!! Thank you!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Vito,

Thank you for your review of the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. I will definitely praise Keira for providing you with outstanding service. We hope to see you on your next trip to the Orlando area.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed there for one week we didn't even had breakfast by the way is kind of poor lobby too small. We left early in the morning came late at night. So we were there only to sleep. We went to the lobby only two times to use computer. So we found a place acrosss the street monthly since we are here only for a month because of my husband job less expensive cleaner also. So we wanted to use the computer to check address so the guy at front desk told us we couldn't used it since we weren't guest anymore, asking room number. While he was outside smoking with sombody in a car. Give me a break! I'm not trash I'm a lady you could have been much nicer!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank lovely0512
Reviewed March 20, 2013

OK for one night stay, close to the airport and on limited budget.
Room was clean, furnishing and linen looked OK, front door not so much. Security latch was missing (Room 125), room didn't have a fridge or microwave. Bathroom seemed OK, although we didn't have enough towels available.
Outside area was well maintained and clean, Staff is very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. Thank you for your kind words regarding our service and cleanliness. We are going through a rennovation process this summer which will include minor repairs in all rooms and brand new furniture. Someone is at the front desk 24 hours a day, and we are always happy to bring extra towels or any other amenity that you might need during your stay. We have extra irons, ironing boards, soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, and shaving cream available at no charge for all of our guests.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Orlando, and we cannot wait to accomodate our guests with our new furniture package.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed at the Red Roof for one night only as we arrived late from a flight and didn't want to take the long drive to our Sth Florida destination. We booked through the Red Roof web site in advance. Checking in was quick & efficient, the girl on the reception was helpful and courteous. Got a ground floor room which was clean and well laid out. Coffee & Tea making facilities, Fridge. Wifi worked some of the time, at least long enough to do some e-mails.
This property is well located for those who like to walk to do some shopping. The Florida Mall is just a stone's throw away. I would have nothing negative to say about our stay at the Red Roof Inn and would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Heno34

Thank you for your review of the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I have shared the review with the entire staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Orlando.