$93
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$110
$74
HolidayInn.com
$160
$142
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$173
$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$135
$124
$128
$257
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$186
$108
Agoda.com
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$135
$68
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanorange blossom trailale housechecking inconvention centeruniversal studiosredroofhousekeepermicrowaveconsprosfloridaoutletstheme
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked one night. Because of flight delays, didn't arrive until 2am. Still a few parking spots available. Checked in without issue.

Was pleased with all the new items in my room: laminate floor, flat TV, stone vanity, new side tables. No issues with the King bed. Wifi worked fine. My room included fridge & microwave. A jacuzzi was in the bathroom (only showered, didn't try filling the salmon-coloured tub). Vanity sink next to the bathroom.

There seemed to be a constant slight hum from outside - perhaps a fluorescent light. However, putting the fan on covered it up.

There are numerous hotels nearby. I'm glad I tried this one. If you opt not to use the safe, be sure to tell them at checkout so they can credit back your account. There was coffee, but no breakfast provided.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hats off to front desk staffer, James, for helping me. I booked the Florida Mall location through Priceline and got a great deal except....I had only smoking rooms available for me and my kids and we don't smoke. James also went to bat for me with PriceLine and got my money refunded in full.

James helped me to rebook at the Convention Center location and although not through PriceLine, got a very fair price for short notice and had a great stay in a non smoking, clean, room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

First time staying at this location....We always hold with a credit card and pay with debit card, arrived around 6:00 and was told credit card already charged, as they were at capacity and had to make sure the card was good. Latest show-up time is published as 7:00. Went to room (2 doubles) first bed swayed like it would collapse, second bed very comfortable. Very thin walls and ceiling, apparently, as we heard a dog clicking across the floor upstairs. Bathroom either not yet renovated or poorly maintained, caulking falling from tub/wall joint. Unable to get water better than warm in shower, plenty at sink. Mixing valve adjustment needed. Parking inadequate when at capacity, people forced to double park. Very loud group left at 7 am, very loud and profane group returned around 5:30....more at 11:30, sounded like same group. Given the circumstances, no plans to return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were on the road pretty late on our way to Key West, when we stopped off in Orlando for some much needed R&R. We were greeted at the front desk by Jen who promptly got us to our room, and was even kind enough to give us some tips on where we could find breakfast in the morning. This place seems to be recently renovated and did not fit the bill of your typical Red Roof Inn. Pretty quiet place, well maintained. It is in a high traffic area, so there is a small presence of street people, but never saw anyone who looked out of place at the hotel. We found coffee in the lobby the next morning and John was fast and friendly as well during our departure. We will be sure to visit here again if we're ever in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for four nights (Thursday - Sunday) and was pleased with the condition of the room and the location of the property. Hardwood floors are much better than carpet in my opinion. I had the do not disturb sign on my door during my entire stay and the staff respected my wish. There do seem to be some folks staying at the property long term as others mentioned, but this posed no problem. My only issue with the property was being locked out of my room each night. I had to get my card re-keyed four out of four nights. This was especially inconvenient when I went to my room with bags only to be denied entry to my room. The problem was quickly resolved each night but it became a bit annoying. The location is convenient to shops, restaurant, etc., but traffic was ridiculous on the main road.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business