$128
$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$156
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$124
$118
Doubletree.com
$166
$157
$173
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$186
$159
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$120
$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$170
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$409
$304
DisneyWorld.com
$155
$100
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanorange blossom trailale housechecking inconvention centeruniversal studiosredroofhousekeepermicrowaveconsprosfloridaoutletstheme
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My mother and I traveled to Orlando to visit many of the tourist attractions. We always stay at Red Roof Inns, and found that the reviews for the hotel by the Florida Mall were exactly what we were looking for. I must say that the staff met all of my expectations regarding the service they provide. The rooms were clean, and I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a room that had the new flooring they were installing. My mother and I loved the hotel, and we cannot wait to go back when we visit Orlando next year!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the new flooring! It was very clean and modern.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristen J
Reviewed September 11, 2012

we found a great deal on this hotel but once there we had a problem opening the door with their keys. it turned out the door wasn't working. after getting the door card reactivated and trying again we were upgraded to a jacuzzi room for the trouble. it was right by the pool and jacuzzi was wonderful, our 3 nights there were fabulous!!!

we decided to stay there one more night and made an agreement to stay in the same room with the original price we paid for the basic room. now once we come back to the room at 2 or so in the morning, the door didn't open because someone else was there. we found out that the room was not reserved for us for another night, tired and ready to crash we agreed on their basic room on the left side of the pool 2nd floor. upon entering, i headed to turn the lights on and right away spotted a running cockroach behind one bed. when i turned around to tell my bf, i spotted another one on the ceiling wall going towards the door. sadly, our good experience turned really bad. we escaped the room right away in hopes to find some other reasonably priced hotel near by and we did, luckily we got a spot at Quality Inn for the same price.

This bitter sweet night made us go to bed at 4am and miss most of our St Augustine attractions the next day. We were not happy but made the best of the little time we had left.

Unless you want to bring those buggers home, i do not recommend this hotel! it was friendly, costumer service oriented but smelled damp and got roach problem!

ps: there were druggies and homeless people hanging out around and breakfast, was just a few things, no juices, or eggs, bacon. just pancakes, coffee, muffins and bagels, which didn't taste all that good.

Room Tip: inspect the place before you actually sleep there!!!
1  Thank azeribeauty
Jennifer L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. I would like to apologize for the sad ending to your trip to the Orlando area. We have addressed the issue, and have changed pest control companies. Please know that we pride ourselves on our service and our cleanliness, and that we are working hard to ensure that this does not happen again. We have a 100% Hassle Free Guarantee that we stand behind for all of our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding your stay at 407-240-0570. I am always happy to assist every guest that stays with us or that may be thinking about staying with us.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Rooms are well kept. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Orlando Ale House is across the street with good food and spirits. Quiet and clean. I would highly recommend this motel to any traveler. Had a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I called this property to get some information on rates. I spoke with Jay & from the reservation experience it made me & my wife want to come visit this location. When we arrived at the property we got to meet Jay he welcomed us with a smile & made us feel at home. The room was very nice with wood flooring. The employees at this hotel provide five star customer service and go above & beyond to make their guest happy. During our stay April cleaned our room. We came back to a fresh clean smelling room. I've stayed at hotels that consider their self five star property's that don't provide this kind of service. We will definitely return. Thank you for the pleasant stay!!!89i

4  Thank Mya P
Reviewed August 31, 2012

On the first few nights we stayed here I thought this place was ok...When we arrived our key card didn't work a couple times so they transferred us without the extra charge to the jacuzzi room at #134. Ok...

We asked to stay a 4th night and the hotel manager told us she would keep us at the same rate for a 4th night in the same room. Ok...

We get back later that evening and our room was given to another guest...The night manager on duty sends us to room #225 towards the end of the complex. Ok...

We arrive in the room, turn on the lights, and guess what we find...One cockroach crawling behind the mattress and another crawling over the top of the window curtains. We left and will never come back again. YOU GETS WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! And not like I really care but we heard fights at 2am and Orlando's drug attics/homeless making the parking lot there new home.

Save yourself the hassle and book a $500 a night Disney resort (yeah right!) if you're one of the 1% who stole this country's wealth. To keep yourself in check financially, don't eat out that much or buy tons of useless Made In China t-shirts and coffee mugs and at least book a room that hovers around $100 a night. I learned my lesson well!

Room Tip: Try room #134 but if the buggers in room #225 mate like (this is not a politically correct statement), by the time you get there, you will probably have them too.
1  Thank MichiganMan79

Thank you for taking the time to review the Red Roof Inn Orlando South. I would like to apologize for the problems you experienced during the extra night of your stay. We have addressed the issue with the pests, and have changed pest control companies. Please know that we pride ourselves on our service and our cleanliness, and that we are working hard to ensure that this does not happen again. We have a 100% Hassle Free Guarantee that we stand behind for all of our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding your stay at 407-240-0570. I am always happy to assist every guest that stays with us or that may be considering choosing our hotel as their home away from home.