“Ramada Orlando Airport Location Review”

Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #247 of 337 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Turkish first
Bradenton
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice staff with attentivenes to my needs when appropriate. slight slow drainage of sink and staff had it repaired to excellent coditiion almost immediately, nicely done.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Winnie, Texas
Reviewed March 14, 2013

There are three things I look for in a hotel stay... a clean room, a comfortable bed and a good shower. This hotel had all three. The bed was comfortable for a hotel bed. The hotel is in good condition, and the shower was HOT with great water pressure. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from the Disney properties, and there is a $2.25 toll each way, but that's not a big deal. The maid service was lacking a bit. We left a note asking for an extra regular instead of decaf coffee, and the maid left a note, "NO!" I left a tip the first nite and they did not take it. I'm glad they didn't, they didn't deserve it. Overall... I would stay here again, but, next time we'll stay at a Disney property for convenience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
cape cod ma
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy,but just fine for the overnight. I found a good price while bidding on Priceline. Very close to MCO bout 5 min drive, they have airport shuttle. Staff was very sweet and helpful, even let us check in an hour early. Rooms r spacious bedding is comfy. Place was easy to find. Tv was newish the decor in room could use an update but not a big deal. They are currently retiling outside the elevators, but we never heard any construction. Wife said shower drains slow... All in all perfect for our 1 night before early flight. Also the breakfast was pretty good too.

• Stayed March 2013
Summerside, Canada
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Hotel was very clean and rooms spacious. However poor customer service prevents me from giving a better rating. I left my pillow with my own gold/brown/cream striped pillow case specially made for my pillow in the room. It could not have been mistaken for the hotel bedding as theres is plain, white/beige. When we got to airport I realized we did not have pillow when removing luggage from rental car but time prevented us from returning. Once home I telephoned on 4 separate days and was promised someone would check our room and ring me back. No one did. The fifth time I asked to speak with the manager who was very abrupt and most unhelpful. He checked and said pillow was not there. I am 100% certain we left it there as it was not in the car and we remember it lying on the bed before we left. I am disabled and my hubby has to push me in a wheelchair and manage luggage etc which is how we forgot it. I would not be writing this report if they had even taken the time to ring me back. Some will say its only a pillow but it was specially made in England and I can not get another. I cant see why anyone would want the pillow and wonder did they even look. I am so very disappointed and in a great deal of pain.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple