“Okay hotel for airport stay.”

Ranked #248 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Sylvania, Ohio
“Okay hotel for airport stay.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We used this hotel after arriving into MCO. It was convenient to the airport. We booked this hotel on hotwire and paid a fair price for the hotel. The carpet had recently been replaced, however, other parts of the room needed a bit of an update. Free breakfast was a plus.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Turkish first
San Diego, California
Reviewed March 1, 2013

i have to say when my wife, 3 kids and I checked into this hotel. we were impressed from the time shuttle picked us promptly and curtious to us and after a long flight and late at night. it was a great relief when the shuttle driver. helped with putting our luggage in the van and bringing our luggage inside the hotel. the front desk staff was friendly and got used checked into our room in no time at all.
when we entered the room. it was very spacious with the two beds and sofa our family was really relaxed. the room was very clean and surprisingly quiet for being close to the airport. upon check out we enjoyed the great breakfest. great touch to the hotel. the manager was friendly and gave us directions to disney. we will stay at this hotel again when back in orlando.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
gm_ramadasuites, General Manager at Ramada Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Suites Orlando Airport. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your positive comments about our shuttle drivers and our front desk staff. I will pass along your compliments to them. I was glad to hear you enjoyed the large rooms, and that your family liked the free hot breakfast. We hope you will be our guest again on your next trip to Orlando.

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My family and I stay at this location when ever we travel to Florida. The hote is close to the airport which is great when we want to fly back home. the staff is friendly and always willing to help. during this last trip we landed at mco airport and the shuttle picked us within 15 mins. when we got to hotel we were greated by front desk staff. when we got to our room we noticed that the hotel has been doing upgrades to the hotel. the new carpet they installed was great. the bed was so comfortable we slept like babies. the free hot breakfest is always a great way for us to start our morning off. which we also noticed that they replaced the carpet in the breakfest area. the fitness center has great new equipment and is always clean. i have to say that we absolutly love the ramada suites. thank you staff for making our trip to orlando with the family great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mike j
Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Suites Orlando Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for all the positive comments about our staff, I will be happy to share your comments with them. Also I am glad to hear you enjoyed all the upgrades we have done to the hotel. Like all new carpets, Remodeled fitness center, New Simmons pillow top Mattress. We hope we will continue to be your choice of hotel in Orlando.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We needed a night at the Orlando Airport as our flight arrived too late to drive. This is a no-frills hotel with the now ubiquitous free self-serve breakfast. Rooms were clean and quiet. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Suites Orlando Airport. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the Free Hot Breakfast we offer. When you are in Orlando again I hope we will be your choice of hotel.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were outright lied to by the front desk staff! We had flown across country to start our Caribbean cruise. With a 4 year old and 1 year old in tow, we landed in Orlando at 11 PM. I called the hotel to arrange for a pick-up, gave my name, and was told the shuttle would be arriving in 15-20 minutes. After an hour, I called back to ask whether we should take a cab instead. After being placed on hold, a manager came back on the line and told me we did not have a reservation and that the hotel had no rooms. (This is after I had spoken to one of his employees who confirmed my first name after I only had provided my last name--obviously they had our reservation!!) Then the manager asked if I had booked through a third party. I replied that it was through Priceline and even gave him my confirmation number. He proceeded to insist that they never received the reservation. When asked what should I do now, he said that I needed to discuss this with Priceline and that it was out of his hands. I was furious!! After our call ended, my family and I took a cab to the hotel because we didn't know where else to go at 1 AM. As soon as we arrived at the hotel and I was prepared to raise hell, the front desk said they had arranged for us to stay at the Marriott Suites. I assume they must have had a customer who was willing to pay more than our Priceline rate and thefore they gave away our room. While this is awful, the worst part was that they outright lied to us! Many of you know how difficult it can be with small children after a transcontinental flight. The fact this hotel would leave us stranded at midnight in the airport, AFTER confirming a shuttle was on its way, is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Suites Orlando Airport. First I would like to apologize to you and your family for all of the problems you experienced while in Orlando. I can’t be sure what happened to your reservation but I can assure you we will not take someone else willing to pay more than you and give your reservation away. This is called a walk and if we sent you to another Hotel we paid for it. We try to always have a room for all reservations but there are times when hotels simply can’t avoid this. And when we overbook we pay for your night at another Hotel. As for leaving you in the airport for an hour this is inexcusable and I am truly sorry to hear this happened.