“Great place to stay the night before a flight”

Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #247 of 337 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Turkish first
San Antonio de Pereira, Colombia
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed in Ramada Suites Orlando Airport during October 2012. We booked our room using the AARP/Expedia travel website. The hotel is conveniently located to Orlando International Airport (less than 2 miles) and easy to find, There are a number of good restaurants in close proximity along the S. Semoran Blvd corridor.

The hotel is clean and well-maintained. We stayed in one of the suites with a small kitchenette, free coffee, flat screen TV and WIFI Internet. The WIFI Internet is slow and erratic. Both my wife and I loved the lay-out of the room with the divided bedroom and living/kitchen area. The cleanliness of the unit was above average, but small details like mold in hard to get areas in the bathroom could be fixed with some TLC and Quality Control. The heating and air conditioning worked fine.

There is a business area with the usual workstations and office accessories. The common areas are clean. The staff at Ramada Suites was helpful, friendly and courteous. My wife and I liked the hotel so much, that we decided to book a night for our return trip to South America in person. I asked the front desk if I could book in person, get the same AARP discount. I was told "yes, no problem." I was informed that a confirming e-mail would be sent to me, which I never received. I assumed that my resevation fell by the wayside. So, on the return trip, I booked with another hotel through AARP. When I returned to South America, I checked my cc account, and found that I was charged $77 ($ more than the AARP rate) for the room that was never confirmed. I am now disputing that charge with my credit card company.

In spite of this problem, I highly recommend Ramada Suites. It is great value all the way around, and would stay there again. (But I will confirm my reservations by phone next time.)

Room Tip: Make sure that you have e-mail confirmation of your room. If not, invest a dime and call the hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Eulenspeegel
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Orlando Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Airport North
Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport
Staybridge Suites Orlando Airport South
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport

Been to Ramada Suites Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Suites Orlando Airport

Property: Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
Address: 7500 Augusta National Dr, Orlando, FL 32822-5020 (Formerly AmeriSuites Orlando Airport Northeast)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Ranked #247 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Suites Orlando Airport 3*
The Ramada Suites conveniently located just 5 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO) and the closest location to Lake Nona, the Medical City, Burnham Institute, and UCF Medical Facility. Just a 20 minute drive time to Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Orlando and 40 minutes to Port Canaveral. Your stay begins with newly renovated two room suites with new Simmons Pillow top Beds, agronomical work space, Speakman 5- jet shower heads and new duvet and décor. Suites are equipped with a separate kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator, and living area includes some sleeper sofas. Each morning enjoy a Hot buffet breakfast including scrambled eggs, Belgian waffles, fresh fruit, cereals, and hot coffee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Suites Orlando Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Suites Orlando Airport Hotel Orlando