Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
Travelocity
1,098 results
All reviewscarlos veccofront deskindoor outdoor poolthe shuttle drivernext morningan early flightfree shuttletwo room suitethe living room areastayed one nightrestaurant staffport canaveralrental carstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetsofa bednice property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We may have only stayed for a few short hours just to sleep, but it was done in an amazing hotel! The staff was friendly and great, the room was GORGEOUS with a great view, super soft bed, and nice hot water!!!! We managed to get a hole in our tire and the maintenance worker (JAIMIE) came and fixed us up no problem! He was friendly and helpful and we appreciated the help! DEFINITELY recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brandy F
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed here about a year and a half ago, was a great stay. This time, not so much. I can and I cannot blame them for the loud guests that the front desk failed to tame (I could hear them at 1 am across the hall between two room doors and the door to the bedroom of my suite), but the things that the front desk could control but made errors was baffling. I booked 2 adults and 2 children. They upgraded me as a Gold SPG member to a suite. Great! With one bed??? I thought it was the only option, but a week later I stayed at the same resort, got upgraded again and the same suite type had two queens?? I appreciate the upgrade but please have some common sense!

I was also charged for drinking the water that came in the room (I drank only the SPG complimentary but was charged for all of the bottles even though the chargeable ones were still in the room when I checked out). I sent an email to have it corrected, no response. It's been 2 weeks now. At the end of the day, it's only $6 CDN for a .5 liter of water, but the lack of response and the lack of desire to correct a room charge that is their fault leaves a bad feeling over what could have been an enjoyable stay.

I've been there 3 times and it's looking like it could be my last despite annual visits to the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gunnarinc
Brandon W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Our guest feedback is always very important to us and I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Your opinion is a great tool for us to improve and offer an even higher level of guest service. First I would like to apologize for the noise disturbance. Although it is certainly correct that we don’t have control over the behavior of our guests, our overnight security officers are really very good about responding to any type of issue once they are brought to our attention.

Our hotel is an all suites property and we offer one King or two Queen Suites that are all equipped with a sleeper sofa. The front desk will do their best to meet our guest’s requests for sleeping accommodations depending on preferences and availability. I am sorry this did not happen on one of your visits. Of course I would be more than happy to refund you for the water that you did not use. I want to assure you that the lack of response is by no means a lack of desire to correct this issue for you. If you would be so kind and call the hotel directly and ask to speak with either the Front Office Manager or our accounting department, we will not only rectify the error right away but also determine why your email was not received. I know that if given the opportunity in the future you will be delighted with your next visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My experience staying at the Sheraton Suites near Orlando International Airport was a good one. I was concerned about some of the negative reviews but I experienced nothing but good service and a comfortable stay.

I called he hotel from the airport for a shuttle ride and they picked me up within ten minutes. The clerk at the front desk was friendly and helpful. I was given one of the newly renovated rooms which was clean, spacious, and efficient, with good lighting, lots of electrical outlets, a fridge, a microwave, and a good desk to work on. Internet speeds were fine, and the room was very quiet: not outside noise and no hallway noise at all.

I ate dinner at the restaurant and the meal was well prepared and tasty. The service was excellent.

The ride back to the airport in the morning was as good as the one from: quick and efficient.

The staff here, including the shuttle driver, the desk clerks, the restaurant staff, all were friendly and helpful, and the renovated facility is modern, comfortable, and clean.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room overlooking the courtyard and it was super quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Sonja G, Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

We appreciate the time you have taken to write such a nice review about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your comments and our entire team is very appreciative. Please socialize with us on Facebook and Twitter so you may get advance information on great deals with us.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed her on a business trip in Orlando. The hotel is currently under renovation but I stayed in a newly renovated room. It was beautiful! I went down to the restaurant/bar and was served by a gentleman named Michael Miller. He was beyond your average bartender. He was prompt, respectful, and conversational. I would stay at this hotel again because of the service I received while on my business trip. I have stayed at many hotels and this by far has been the most enjoyable. The service was the cherry on top of the beautiful amenities this hotel had to offer.

Room Tip: Stay in the newly renovated rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
MarlonR2, Food and Beverage Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel! We could not agree with you more that our brand new rooms are beautiful and we are very proud of the product we are able to offer our guests. I also want to thank you for taking the time to recognize Michael. This kind of special recognition means a lot and we are looking forward for your next stay with us, be this for business or pleasure.
Marlon Reyes, Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel very briefly on our way home after a week in the Orlando Area.

Very nice hotel very close to the airport; we stayed here because we had a 6am flight home.

The good:

Nice public areas
Room were well appointed and maintained
Staff friendly helpful and efficient
Well maintained
Great location (if you need to be close to airport)

My only reason for giving it 4 instead of five were the old slow elevators and a slightly disheveled look due to construction on the ground floor.

I would certainly return here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family