Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport
$208
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$197
$137
Agoda.com
$263
$255
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$511
$458
Orbitz.com
1,098 results
All reviewscarlos veccofront deskindoor outdoor poolthe shuttle drivernext morningan early flightfree shuttletwo room suitethe living room areastayed one nightrestaurant staffport canaveralrental carstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetsofa bednice property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Airport hotel with super great shuttle service and people who are really nice, but the hotel smells kind of dank and moldy. I stayed here for one night just for work before going on a cruise with my family where I moved the next day to the Residence Inn in the same area, which was much, much, much better. The hotel hallways were kind of damp along with the room itself; I realize Orlando is a humid area, but I compared it with the Residence Inn just down the street which did not have the same musty smell. I am aware that for $100 per night that I can't expect a ton, but again, I'm comparing it at least with the other hotel I stayed at the next night (which was a 2-bedroom suite for $150).

But the shuttle driver was really wonderful and friendly, and I hope everyone can give him a big tip!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ilovealbert
Brandon W, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Your kind compliments towards the friendliness of our staff, specifically the shuttle driver are very thoughtful. We certainly regret having lost your business to another hotel and are grateful that you are bringing the issue you experienced to our attention. While it is true that there is a lot of humidity in Florida, we take every step to ensure clean and fresh rooms for our guests. I do apologize that you did not have this experience on your recent visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I recently stayed at the Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport with the women's ministry from my church(Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church, Charleston, S.C.) to visit the Holy Land Experience theme park in Orlando. Joyce from sales greeted me personally and made herself available if i needed her, which i didn't need to because the staff was so competent. I was very impressed with this hotel and the entire staff. The rooms were beautiful, big and clean. They are fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board. The beds were big and soooo comfortable. They made me and our church group feel so at home. The professionalism of the staff is first class. They made us feel like we were family. The hotel has on-site restaurant, gym, laundry room, indoor/outdoor pool, room service, computers for internet access in the room and in the lobby downstairs. The shuttle is free to any location within two miles. The hotel is close to lots of restaurants, gas stations and shopping. This hotel is great for families, people traveling for business or vacations. I didn't have any problem with noise outside of the rooms or through the walls. I will be staying there again and i will be recommending the Sheraton to others. Keep up the great job!!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with family choose a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Joyce M, Manager at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind review! We strive to meet the needs of our guests and we're pleased that we were able to welcome your wonderful group to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I travel to orlando every week for work. All tho there are many hotels to choose from, I come back to the Sheraton suites Orlando airport because the Bar staff makes me feel at home they remember my name And make me feel like a special hotel customer. I stay at the hotel more because of Alena Christine and Gabby make me enjoy my stay. I eat more dinners at the hotel because the bar staff is so friendly. Keep up the good job girls

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the pool :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stay at this hotel regularly for business and I'm always very pleased. It is super convenient to the airport, they have a shuttle service or it's a $15 cab ride (with tip) if you prefer.

The hotel has on-site restaurant & bar (good one actually!) and room service. They also have a quick grab and go shop attached to the restaurant that is great for those early mornings, or late nights.

They have business center, and wifi. I have used the fitness center, and I know they have a pool, but I didn't use that, so can't comment on it too much, but the fitness center is well-equipped and very clean.

The rooms are VERY spacious, well stocked, and very clean. This would be great for Families traveling, as well as us business travelers. I have never had any issues with noise in my room, and I've stayed in many different rooms on various floors, even the first floor (wich for early am departures, I actually prefer).

The hotel rates are always fair and reasonable. There seems to be plenty of parking, if you have a rental car.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I recently stayed at the Sheraton for about four days to enjoy the parks and Orlando. I have to say my stay was perfect. Eimy was just wonderful, she printed out all the directions for me and my family and answered all my questions. Every time I needed something she was right there to help. Eimy was truly the face of The Sheraton during my stay!! :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family