1,513 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Where do I even begin,

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my entire life. First, when we called to request a shuttle, the front desk agent had the worse attitude as if she was not interested in us getting to the hotel at all. We asked her to tell us how does the shuttle look so that we won’t take the wrong shuttle. Her response was “It will be common sense”. Then I asked her what color is the shuttle, she says “It has a lot of colors”. The shuttle driver arrives at the airport almost an hour later. He gets out of the shuttle, and yells “Days Inn”. We approach him and he says “I was only told to pick up one person. I tell him my name and that I have one other person with me. His response “I don’t need all that, yall can get in.” We both get in the shuttle and he is driving like a bat out of hell. Other passengers are asking him questions and he is answering them with a very bad attitude. Immediately. I’m thinking in my head that this will be a long day. We get to the hotel, go to the desk to check in. We did not get a greeting. Our greeting was “whats your name”. I booked the reservation online via myidtravel.com and the rate was $57 however, the front desk person told me that she has to run my card for a $3.50 service fee that I did not know anything about. She tosses the room key on the counter and expected us to know where to find the room. Keep in mind that the rooms are outside. We get to the room and are greeted by two men who were standing outside (we are two females). The men started shouting at us asking us multiple questions and immediately I knew I would be uncomfortable staying in that room when a group of men know exactly where we were. We call the front desk agent and asked nicely for another room closer to the entrance. She catches an attitude and responds with, “Why you did not tell me that when you first checked in.” I’m like how was I going to tell you when I first checked in? I had to see the room first.
We go downstairs to get the keys for the new room, another man is hanging out in the stair way with weird clothes and just a weird demeanor. He starts saying “Hey beautiful girls” and just harassing us. We get the keys and tell the front desk about the men but of course they are showing no care or sympathy for our safety. Thankfully the new room was closer to the pool area where it didn’t seem as busy.
Later that evening we started getting ready to go to the airport for work. We head to the airport and through security when my friend realized she did not have her ID. The last place she used her ID was to check in at the Days INN. We doubled checked our bags and instead of calling the staff who did not care one bit, we decided to just call an uber and head there. We arrive and of course there is a new front desk agent. We ask her for the ID, she says, “yes it’s right here”. My question was “When yall was going to tell us that the ID was still there. They could have called the room to tell us that her ID was still at the front desk. Hours later. WOW.
After we came from work, and tried to get some sleep, there was a party on the first floor. The noise was unbearable so overall we did not get any sleep for work the next morning.

My overall experience:

1. The rooms: The carpet is filthy. We refused to walk barefooted. The sinks were stopped up, the bathrooms were dirty and old. The beds were hard and they put a thin piece of sheet on there. The room smelled old and dirty.
2. The free shuttle service: HORRIBLE. Seems like they hire anybody that says they want a job.
3. The staff: MEAN, SEEMS TO NOT WANT TO BE THERE, NO HOSPITALITY AT ALL. UN-HELPFUL & UNPROFESSIONAL.
4. The free breakfast: watery eggs (instant eggs). The orange juice tasted sour. The bread was hard. Just a mess.
5. The pool: I did not go to the pool. If the rooms were nasty, I doubt they take time out to clean the pool.
In my opinion, as a hospitality professional with a degree in hospitality and over 10 years of experience in hotel management. I honestly feel like this facility needs to be shut down. I will never stay here again and I encourage others to do the same. Yes it is cheap, but I promise that if you stay somewhere else for a little more money it will be worth it. This is not safe for females, families, people, or animals.

YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO TO THE BEST WESTERN ACROSS THE STREET ON MCCOY RD. $20 more, but we were treated better the next day and slept well. Free breakfast and shuttle service.

Room tip: The best tip I can give is to: NOT STAY HERE.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
JuanF3458, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're sorry you were unhappy - we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Please call the hotel 4078511113 and look for the General Manager Juan Fernandez to discuss more .Thanks for letting us know

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Check the room for noises and necessities before actually unpacking. This particular room was clean, but the toilet seat was so close to the bathroom door that it actually had to be lifted each time to close the door quietly. The beds were very comfortable too.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for staying with us, We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

The staff and facilities were wonderful. Despite the worries of the hurricane, the front desk staff was so much help in both our check in and check out. The 1st floor suite was perfect for accommodating my disabled wife and I. The room was clean and clearly the staff took pride in maintaining the rooms. While the circumstances of our visit were uncomfortable -- the room and service were definitely not. Great job!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are happy We met your expectations, Hope to see you back the next time you come visit Orlando, thanks for staying with us, We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

1. We read the reviews and were nervous. But it has been a good stay. Rooms are big. Suite had microwave and fridge. Its very good for links and access to Florida Mall..

2. There were issues.
Smell. Oh my. What ever they clean the floor with coupled with the heat /humidity. It was overpowering. Horrible. Luckily we had some fabrizee with us.

3. Breakfast some days was very limited and little in the way of products out. We had to ask for more to be brought out.

Some of the room needed a little TLC but for the price could not complain.

Trip type: Traveled with family

We are thankful the suite room makes your stay different, Were sorry condition of the rm makes you unhappy, Well work hard to fix the problem you experienced.Thanks for letting us know

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Old smelly carpet as we walked in our room, Dirty, smelly refrigerator that needed to be defrosted. Broken dresser. Mirror in the bathroom had marks on it. ...Never again will we stay at Wyndham Orlando Airport.

Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Were sorry You were unhappy, Well work hard to fix the problem you experienced, Thanks for letting us know, We appreciate your feedback