“Disgusting”

Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #303 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was the worst place we have ever stayed. .
It was filthy&smelly. The toilet didn't work, they double charged me for not the booking.com place. Don't waste your time or money on this place. The people who worked there were very nice and friendly but I guess they have to be since there place was a [--].

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you for your comments and feedback. I am truly sorry that you had such issues during your stay. I will look into each and every item that was mentioned and ensure that they have and will be corrected. Please feel free to contact me directly with any other questions comments or concerns that you may have.

Best Regards

John Cummings

Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had roaches crawling about the room - nasty! And just last week made a reservation for a room, traveled 300 miles to get there only to find out they couldn't honor it which left me with few options at that point -Bad business

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. We have a contract with a national pest control company and I will personally contact them regarding your unwanted guests in the room. I am a little confused regarding your comments about not honoring your room reservation as we have a great comment to deliver a stellar stay for each and every guest that we host. Please contact me directly so I can make things right.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We did have a reservation for 08/30/13 for a conference, but we ended up not staying there. Jackie was very sweet and cancelled our reservation for us. Jackie was very helpful when I needed to print and fax.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your stay with us. The Management and entire staff takes great pride in the value of service and accommodations that we proved each and every guest that we host on a daily basis. I am truly glad to hear that your stay with us was a success and hope to see you again during your next stay with us in Orlando.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Reviewed September 13, 2013

horrible....me and the wife got stranded in orlando..due to flight delay..found the hotel on the airport board...wow ...thats all i can say...it says wifi...and all 3 of my wifi compatables,which had worked at the hilton,and my neices house 2 days earlier,,wouldnt work,,,after talking to the front desk twice...and bringing laptops to them....they just ignored the problem...so we gave up and went to bed.....after waiting at the airport all day...just wanted to crash...well due to all the drunks we were up til 3am..
the hallways were filled with trash...mold in front of fridge..
the coffee in the morning was watercoffee...
ive left 3 reviews in my life.....this one i want to tell everyone=if you think of going here...punch yourself in the head five times and make yourself pass out in a sewer...because a sewer is much cleaner.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your stay with us. I am truly sorry that your stay with us was not a success. I have reviewed the comments and concerns and meet with the staff to ensure that they have been corrected. We are currently undergoing a mass renovation including new future beading TVs and carpets. The management and staff have been working hard to ensure that the issues have been corrected. I am hoping that you will give us a second chance the next time you travel to Orlando to show you the improvements and upgrades that are being made to the property.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed for one night and almost walked back out 2 seconds after walked through the door. The room smelled and wasn't clean! Pulled the blankets back before bed and noticed hair in the sheets and the sheets having a awful smell of BO or something. Went to use the bathroom and walked onto a ground FULL of hair. Washed my hands in a sink that wouldn't drain. Had to go to the front desk cause there was no towels in the room. Took a shower in a tub that wouldn't drain and was standing in 4 inches of water by the time I turned the water off. The tv was old and the remote didn't work. They were working in the room right next to us and keep banging around and shutting doors until I feel asleep at midnight. The room above us was blasting music in the middle of the night. Terrible location and didn't feel safe! Yes close to the airport I suppose but nothing within walking distance. We stayed at a hotel right in the middle of Orlando (about 10ish miles away) for the same price and was sooo much better. Plus everything was within a few miles and was easy to walk to even at night.

Room Tip: Drive to International drive in Orlando (10 miles) and get a hotel. Same price, better and safer en...