“OK if you just want to sleep there”

Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #303 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 26, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Keith F
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (1,311)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was a great experience! The value for the price is wonderful!!! And Heidi at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for airport traveling and close to shopping and attractions. I recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tonya B
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. Comments such as yours shows how all employees dedication and hard work truly do pay off. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My name is mr blake kenneth was in room 250 Very clean hotel, and lovely suites staff very friendly. Thanks to mr charles at the front desk for the great service No problems, highly reccommend. The rooms have all the accomodations that you would have at home. it was great. Great place to stay at a fair price. Very close to the airport as well.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your feedback and kind words for the staff. Travelodge Inn and Suites Orlando airport take great pride in the service and accommodations that we provide to each and every guest that we host. Thank you for your business and we look forward to see you again soon in the near future

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My stay at the Travelodge has been extremely pleasant, I had an unexpected change of plans and this hotel was available with affordable rates, clean rooms, great housekeeping, attentative staff. Special thanks go out to Trenee who works the front desk and has been super helpful in all areas, she has made my stay stress free, she has always greeted me and accomodated our stay as best she could, then there is Cindy in the Breakfast area, I work graveyard shift and walking in the lobby, I can count on her excellet pot of coffee to wake me up and her cheery self. Then you have the shuttle driver who has never once failed on punctuality, I could go on and on but I dont have everyones names but will before I check out, again amazing staff, thank you all for making my stay memorable.

Room Tip: Room 104 and 108
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. Its always great to hear positive comments about our staff. Thank you for your business.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2013

my name is kussman david from room 108 stayed in your hotel on the 05/24/2013 my room was amazing nice and clean congrat to the house keeping staff and not to mention that your front desk agent mr charles william was extremly gentle very polite and generous because of him i will definatelly come back to your hotel thanks

Room Tip: "rooms are excellent,hotel very quiet,great area
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport. All guest service associates try their best to provided 5 star service. I am glad that we have done just this for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again during your next stay in Orlando

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel for a quick stay before going to the airport. Very affordable, large clean room, friendly staff, and a decent breakfast (although it would be nice to add something such as fruit, yogurt, etc). I enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. Travelodge Orlando Airport prides itself by giving each and every guest that we host the best service and accommodations at a value rate. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Orlando

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The checkin was the best thing about my stay, it only took about 10 minutes to complete. The first room I was in smelled like musk, bleach, and urine. The TV, air, and the internet did not work. I was moved to another room which was not a suite like the first one. I was not compensated for the change of room. The second room had hairs in the tub and on the bed after I pulled the covers down. The last room was ok but when I woke up I had over a dozen bites on my legs and arms. Most of the housekeeping staff do not speak English so there was no communicating with them. When you called the front desk to complain they always said call me back I'm busy checking people in. This is an old hotel which in itself is not bad but it is not kept up, there are stains everywhere. The TV volume only goes up so high so I had to sit at the edge of the bed to hear it. I will not stay here ever again and will not recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and had some issues. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can make things right.