Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$388
$303
Hotwire.com
1,392 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel for a quick stay before going to the airport. Very affordable, large clean room, friendly staff, and a decent breakfast (although it would be nice to add something such as fruit, yogurt, etc). I enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: May 2013
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. Travelodge Orlando Airport prides itself by giving each and every guest that we host the best service and accommodations at a value rate. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Orlando

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The checkin was the best thing about my stay, it only took about 10 minutes to complete. The first room I was in smelled like musk, bleach, and urine. The TV, air, and the internet did not work. I was moved to another room which was not a suite like the first one. I was not compensated for the change of room. The second room had hairs in the tub and on the bed after I pulled the covers down. The last room was ok but when I woke up I had over a dozen bites on my legs and arms. Most of the housekeeping staff do not speak English so there was no communicating with them. When you called the front desk to complain they always said call me back I'm busy checking people in. This is an old hotel which in itself is not bad but it is not kept up, there are stains everywhere. The TV volume only goes up so high so I had to sit at the edge of the bed to hear it. I will not stay here ever again and will not recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and had some issues. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can make things right.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have never wrote a negative review about a hotel, but I feel the need to warn others about this AWFUL dump!

It took three hours to check-in due to a communication error between the booking site and the hotel. We were refused a room until I negotiated with the booking agency. I thought it was so unprofessional that the staff wouldn't even lift a finger to find out what the problem was, and that I was forced to do their job.

After the "problem" was resolved, we finally got settled in our room (168). The room was very dated and half the lamps did not work.

My eight month old son was travelling with us, and as he was crawling around the floor, I noticed that he picked something off the floor and was putting it towards his mouth. It was a jube-jube candy that was left by the previous guests. The room hadn't even been properly cleaned! At this point I was furious.

The phones did not work for the entire stay. We had requested a wake up call to catch our morning flight. The man at the front desk promised someone would come to our room in the morning and wake us up. (THAT NEVER HAPPENED, thankfully the walls were so thin that other guests woke us up nice and early.) He also had a man come check the phone (who was actually a very nice person.) But nothing could be done to the fix the problem.

But here's the kicker. As my husband and I were getting ready to go to sleep (around midnight) our front door swung wide open. Apparently the front desk employee had checked other guests into our room. They seemed just as frustrated as we were.

I went down to the front desk to see what happened. Our keys were deactivated and we could not get back into the room so my husband stayed. I was told to go back to our room and the keys would be delivered shortly. THEY WERE NOT. The night staff were TERRIBLY SLOW and RUDE. They had no idea what was going on.

In the morning, we were packing up to leave (thank god) and a small lizard ran under the air conditioner.

Stay here if you like, but don't say I didn't warn you when you have the worst hotel experience of your life. There are plenty of other reputable hotel chains along McCoy Road that would be much more accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chudder
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. The issues that you descried in your review were brought up in our last staff meeting and we have changed policy and procedure so they wont happen again. Never the less I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us and would like to make hings right.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The bathroom in the first room we were given had been used by someone. When I went to the front desk they did not apologize nor compensate for the inconvenience. Would not stay at this hotel again as the carpets were dirty and the staff unfriendly and inefficient.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am truly sorry that your stay did not go as planed. Please contact me directly and I ensure that I will make things right.