Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$192
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$394
$313
Orbitz.com
1,392 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were arriving late and needed to be out early. When we arrived late, they gave us a room where the lock would not open from the inside or outside. We had to get a person from the front desk to do either function. And the room phone was not working so had to use my cell to be let out of the room. Then at 3am, the front desk personnel knocked loudly at our door. It was a mistake but woke us up from the few precious hours we had. In the morning, had to get someone to let us out of the room. Calling Expedia to complain esp since I had prepaid. Expedia said they would talk to the manager. The manager told me he would take care of it with Expedia and refund me some money. I went on a cruise the next day and could not follow up. Just found out they credited me $2.85. Pathetic. For spoiling my sleep and my first day of a cruise. Would never stay here again. Accommodations were also very dirty. Not worth it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

We appoligise for your inconvenience you had been through, on your next stay we would make sure, that you are more than satisfied. I always encourage guests to contact me personally so we can discuss and solve together. Our philosophy is and always has been to make each and every guest as comfortable as possible and value each and every guest we host. I have developed some fantastic relationships with previous guests and am sorry I did not get to meet you personally. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience as we would cherish the opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next visit. Thank you for your business

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Generally I try to be a little more optimistic about hotels that get mixed reviews like the Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport. However, I cannot recommend this hotel to any one. Upon arrival, I was quickly checked-in and assigned a room. When I got to the room there was what appeared to be a large pool of dried blood in front of the door. A little apprehensive, I opened the room door only to find that the room hadn't been cleaned since its last use. There was a pile of dirty towels by the sink and an opened bottle of water on the TV stand/dresser. If I hadn't pre-paid for the room or didn't want to shower before catching an early morning flight that same morning, I probably would have just went back to the airport and slept there.

Nonetheless, the attentive front desk agent apologized and gave me a new room, which was marginally better. There were a lot of stains on the carpet, the bathroom was incredibly dirty, and the overall condition of the room was poor. Apprehensively, I slept on the sheet fully-clothed and was at least able to shower before catching an early morning flight.

It's definitely true about what people say on Tripadvisor about "getting what you paid for"; although I have stayed a cleaner hotels in other cities for less the cost of this hotel. Also, the hotel shuttle only runs from 5:00 am to midnight so if you have to be back for an early morning flight, get ready to pay $20 for a cab ride.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Yale_Alum

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport. I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. The Issues that you described have been addressed with managers and actions have been taken to ensure that they will not happen again. Never the less I would like to make things right. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 2, 2013

had free shuttle to and from airport
free breakfast
close to airport, convientent
air/heat unit very loud and annoying
carpet dingy and stained.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport. We continually try to improve our accommodations. Since your stay we have redone all the guest room carpets. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing durring your next stay in Orlando Fl.

Best Regards

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business