“Simple and nice hotel”

Ranked #309 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
“Simple and nice hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went to Florida with my wife and after our stay in cocoa beach we needed a place in orlando close to the airport before our return trip back to London and we really had a wonderful stay the hotel and I think the hotel needs a little touch up we stayed 6 days and really loved the spa .the woman who handled the breakfast cindy is her name was really friendly and her service is a 5 star service . For the amount paid I would highly recommend this hotel anyday. Lawrence E.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and always like to hear that our staff is providing the best service to our guests. We look forward to seeing you gain soon. Thank you for your business.

Best Regards

John Cummings

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

My family and I went To Orlando about 2 weeks ago and were excited to travel. So we hadn't booked a suite earlier and this was the last resort on hotwire and so we accepted. Regret the decision. Upon walking in to the room it smelled terrible!!!!!!!it smelled like a full-time crack house. The room smelled gross and the air felt damp and humid like a swamp. The room was falling to pieces and the carpet was stained and grimy and gross. We had gone out during the day after checking in and when we got there at nighttime, everything when even more downhill. We had gone out to buy airfreshners and dehumidifiers prior to returning to the " hotel". There is one thing I can't stress enough DONT go barefoot the floor is VERY wet and it is disgusting !!! I wet my feet in the morning because I wasnt aware of the problem AND there is nothing worse than wetting yourself in the morning. All u hear when u walk is the splashing of grimy grubby and gross water. The shower is horrible and the water feels like it will boil u alive!!! The towels r disgusting and the toilet moves alot!! The bedsheets r wafer thin and The tv was prehistoric. And the complaints would go on and on. The breakfast was alright and the lady who helps with the breakfast Cindy is very kind. But overall the hotel was atrocious and the photos r lies straight from the bottomless pits of hell. The rooms smell like mildew and if ur not willing to put ur health at stake don't except any offer that has anything to do with this hotel it sucks!!!!!! The staff were clueless about anything that goes on in that monstrosity of a "hotel" and they don't do absolutely anything to fix any problems!!! Please don't stay here.

And manager John Cummings don't reply u know u won't do anything to fix problems!!!!! Theif!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. I am truly sorry that you had issues with the room. I have checked the room myself and cannot see any signs of a leak. Never the less I would like to make things right and ask you to contact me directly. I am hoping that you will give us another chance the next time that you are in Orlando. I look forward to speaking with you. All guest issues and complaints are top priority to me and try to be diligent in solving them as quickly as I can. Thank you for your business.

hafnarfjörður
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was at this hotel for nine day in February. very good for my taste. the woman who did the breakfast buffet was great I think her name is Cindy. I give her 5 stars very helpful to reflect what I can do in Florida. I give the hotel a fine recommendation, Icelandic Ég var á þessu hóteli í nú daga í febrúar . þetta er mjög gott hótel fyrir minn smekk . konan sem sá um morgunverða hlaðborðið hlaðborðið var frábær . hún fæe 5 stjörnur frá mér . Hún var dugleg að seigja okkur hvað við gætum gert skemmtileg á Flórida Ég gef hóteli góð meðmæli . Ódýrt og gott

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
travelodgeoia, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Travelodge Orlando Airport. We are glad that you enjoyed the service by Cindy our breakfast employee. Travelodge Orlando Airport prides itself by trying to give 5 star service with the value of 2 star prices. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Orlando Fl.
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I needed a hotel close to the airport for a late arrival and didn't want to spend mega-bucks for a short night. We discovered this Travelodge not far from the airport for only $47 a night. That price was for a king bed, one bedroom suite with fridge, microwave and queen Murphy bed. The hotel is an older property and needs some updating, but they treated us royally, had a great simple breakfast with waffles and felt very comfortable. Is it five star? No, more like two star, but what they do they do very well. If you need a quick night's sleep close to the airport, this is it.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite, it is much more room for close to the single room price.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experiences during your stay with us. Housekeeping managers have re trained the staff to ensure that the issues that you described are corrected. Never the less I would like to make things right please contact me directly.

Best Regards,