“Seedy, Dirty, Flithy,Cluttered” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #311 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Vero Beach, Florida
“Seedy, Dirty, Flithy,Cluttered”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed here for convience to airport in morning. There were homeless and vagrants wandering on property. The Bathroom was stained. The Front Desk was dirty and cluttered. The Breakfast area was sticky, dirty and smelly. I did not pull the sheets back so I slept in clothes on top.
Check out was a disaster as there was many, many other disasstisfied customers trying to complain. The front desk staff basically left to avoid any angry customers.
Avoid staying here!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We have changed to company that dose our housekeeping to insure that the issues that you described will and have been fixed. I am hoping that you will give us another chance during your next stay to show you we have and continue to make changes in order to service all our valued guests

John Cummings

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Turkish first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Got this room on Priceline for $40. This hotel does a distinct disservice to Priceline, as it is disgusting. Worse, it has a feeling of lacking security. You may ask what can you expect for $40, but this room -- fortunately for only one night -- was far below anyone's reasonable expectations. Shame on Priceline.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
I am truly sorry that your stay with us was not as expected. I am looking into each and every issue that you described and making the proper changes needed to correct them. Without comments and feedback such as yours we could not fine tune our operation and learn from our mistakes. Never the less I am truly sorry for your hardships and would like to make things right. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can work together to turn a negative into a positive.

suwanee ga
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

found condoms in the room. the rugs are nasty and the curtains are dirty!!!!!!! we were not expecting mush because of the rate but this was beyond gross!!!
Unable to check in early. Computer in the lobby was not working doors to rooms did not working properly. matressess are super old.

The assistant manager was helpful (john Cumming) and tried to make the best of things but there is just not anything anyone can do unless they fully renovate this hotel to make it clean.

Room Tip: close to airport and shuttle is good. no places to lock your luggage if arrive before check in. st...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ithaca, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I am soo discusted with the hotel stay that we had a week ago. I was at aww when I unloaded all of our luggage and food items to go out to get something to eat to come back to our room to find roaches in the bathroom and roaches on the dresser and crawling on the bed. It was discusting. I tried to call the front desk but at my dispair of course the phone just rang. I then had my daughter look for a staff member that was walking by and that staff member came in and seen the roach on the the bed himself and all he could say is that they will get us another room. Well you know if they have roaches in one room then what makes you think the other rooms don't.. ughh. So they put us in another room and long and behold here we go again another roach crawling up the wall and dead ones next to the bed. I did forget to mention that I took pictures of the roaches on the bed and on the dressers so I can forward them to the health dept. I called the hotel across the street but I was kinda strapped for cash since I was driving to NY so I was up all night that way I can leave the lights on so hopefully the roaches don't come out but hey they are soo dirty i'm sure they will come out regardless... STAY AWAY from this diry hotel that needs to be condemmed.....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family