When I drove myself to the hotel, there was 1 employee at the check-in desk helping 2 gentlemen. I asked where the elevator was and my room as I had the number. She didn't know the answer to either question. I found the elevator myself, outside, beyond the pool. It looked questionable.
The room had 2 double beds, was extremely humid (it was nicer outside) and a craptacular cooling/heating unit. The bathroom was almost clean as I found a large dead bug on the floor and the toilet seat cover had a long crack in it. Also, my pillowcase had dark black stains on it. I reported these problems to a man upon check out.
The free breakfast consists of cold cereals, a make-your-own waffle machine, hot oatmeal packets, and bread. They also have tea bags and juice. Milk only comes in a pitcher and I believe it was 2% or whole milk.
I booked this as a blind offer from Priceline for $39.00. You get what you pay for. I thought at the time it was a great deal. I was wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 miles from Orlando Airport and 2 miles from the Florida Mall, you have your choice of two double beds, 1 king bed, or a two room suite. All rooms features free WIFI, microwave/refrigertor, hairdryer, iron, ironing boards, and coffeemaker. Complimentary airport shuttle. 1785 square feet of meeting space great for family reunions, wedding receptions, meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Orlando Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Inn & Suites Orlando Airport Hotel Orlando
- Travelodge Inn And Suites Orlando Airport
- Travelodge Hotel Orlando Airport
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Airport Orlando
- Orlando Ramada