La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Airport North
$118
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
$111
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$125
$119
$172
$134
$222
$145
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$168
$161
$102
$88
$313
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $365/night.

1,013 results
All reviewsan early flighthard boiled eggsroom was cleanrental carone night stayport canaveralnext morningshuttle servicepool and hot tubtgi fridaysthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastgreat place to stayfree shuttlefront desk clerkwould definitely stay here againfirst floor
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel is great, very close to the MCO Orlando International, it has restaurant all around. Hotel staff are very helpful and very professionals. I recommend this hotel to anyone , families or Individuals.

Room Tip: All rooms are quieter but I prefer first floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank decepcionado21
A La Quinta traveler
Centennial, Colorado, USA
Reviewed February 11, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was typical LQ room with 2 beds, bath, working space. My chargers would only fit the outlets at the desk..not the wall outlets. I started in Room 320. After about 2 hours and 3 transfers to their internet technical group, I was told to take my computer, stand outside Room 305 and see if my computer would work there. It did; so the manager brought me a key to Room 305 and I moved myself to this room where the internet worked. No one answered the technical service line. I didnt have a car and walked across a busy street and on a sidewalk to restaurants although they have an airport shuttle. I was not comfortable walking back because it was dark and not a lot of traffic. I moved to another hotel close by the next day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the internet works.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We fly out of Orlando on a regular basis, leaving our car in long term parking. Last week during a conversation with a friend we learned that some hotels will allow you to leave your car at their hotel for up to a week at no charge if you spend the night prior to the trip at their property. So this week we were flying out to CO for 10 days and called La Quinta to book a room for the one night stay after they confirmed they offered the stay and park option. When we told them we’d be gone for 10 rather than 7 days they kindly said “no problem, there will be no additional charge.” Arriving at the property we were pleased to see that it was not only recently renovated but the staff had been trained in good customer service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and nicely appointed. My only complaint was discovering in the morning that a necessary part of the coffee maker was missing. When we told the desk clerk, she apologized and made a note of it. The morning free breakfast was typical. On the plus side they had a good sized seating area, which was well lit and pleasant. The van driver showed up right on time and like the front desk staff, he was friendly and helpful giving us his name and the phone number to call upon our return for the free pick-up service and ride back to our car, which is parked right in front of the hotel. This turned out to be a rewarding experience which we will use again and again, making our pre-flight stop at La Quinta near the airport.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor so we wouldn't have to lug our luggage up and down the stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple