Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown
$239
$191
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$187
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$279
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$149
$326
$303
Hotels.com
All reviewsamway centerbob carrking suitecitrus bowlself parkingfree shuttlevalet staffwalk in showershuttle servicepool and hot tubclose to downtownbed was very comfortablethe hotel offerscoffee makerihgshutterscouch
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Upscale Hotel with great Service. Easy check in. Great food and Drinks. Bar and Restaurant was very trendy and had a nice atmosphere. Servers ( Suzie, Maria and Melissa ) made it all worth while
Can’t wait to visit the hotel again... so much fun!

Zack Adams Jacksonville, FL

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Here is a copy of the letter that I sent directly to the hotel's General Manager. It says it all:

Dear Duane,

I had the pleasure of staying at your beautiful hotel this past weekend and I just wanted to write you a brief note about my stay. Upon checking in Friday night, I was greeted very warmly by Matthew at the Reception Desk. He couldn't have been nicer and upgraded me to a King Suite. Needless to say the room was gorgeous with very nice furnishings and appointments. We then went downstairs to your trendly bar and restaurant and had a great evening with Suzie. She was so much fun and enjoyable to talk to that we ended up staying longer than we had planned. She recommended the Tuna Tacos which were amazing. I understand your Chef won an award for this dish and let me just say that it was truly award-winning ... by far the most delicious Ahi Tuna Tacos that I've ever had. We came in both Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and were greeted and served by Maria and Melissa ... two lovely servers who made our meals even more enjoyable with their beautiful smiles and friendly personalities. Needless to say it was your staff as well as your property that made our stay very memorable and I wouldn't hesitate to stay at your hotel again. I just wanted to let you know.

Thanks and kindest regards,
Michael Starling
Jacksonville, FL

Room Tip: Use your Priority Club Rewards membership to request a room upgrade. This hotel is very accommodating to its Club Members.
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We vacationed to Orlando and stayed here a week. It was a nice place to lay our head every night. I can say there is a BIG difference between there regular rooms and the suite for a very little price difference. When we first checked in, they put us in a regular king room by mistake and I called down and they corrected it. Then I was really blown away with the space and great furniture in the suite. One negative I can say, the paint on the walls, and moldings are clearly just thrown on the walls. It is like they had a 10 year old painted the place and then they put in really nice furniture in and it distracts you. The staff was friendly but not overly memorable. Avoid ordering room service, my wife ordered desert one night and for a 3" wide peanut butter tart delivered was over $15. Crazy how Wifi was free but extremely slow and you had to log back in everyday, but parking was $15/day self park. The pool and hot tub are on the smaller side but was not very busy and was more enjoyable using it in private. I would be back, because it is a good value for the time stayed, location, and amenities. I would say it is perfectly priced for what it is. I noticed a lot of people on reviews complain about the highway traffic noise, to comment on that. It is there but nothing too distracting, we could sleep through it just fine.

Room Tip: Pay the extra couple bucks for a suite, HUGE difference.
1  Thank Patrick D
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I booked a room here for 6 nights in the middle of Jan 2013. This hotels decor was very well done both in lobby and the restaurant. The staff was helpful and polite. The room was very nice, clean and the beds were oh so comfortable. I love that they had a small refrigerator (not that tiny cooler like in most hotels). Now the small gripes would be that you could not open up the doors to the very tiny balcony nor could you open up the window (which was on the door) to get some fresh air into room. The plantation shutters on the door window looked nice but did little to block the sun in the morning. The flat screen tv needs to be updated. But besides that I loved this hotel. I stayed towards the middle of the hotel and did not hear any highway noise. The pool was warm and the jacuzzi was hot. Hotel is close to highway and less then a mile from downtown. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My bride and I stopped here on a long road trip. This was our first upgrade and they provided and excellent suite. Room service was prompt and accurate and the quality of the food was very good. The suite was exceptionally clean and comfortable. We will stay here again when in the Orlando area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple