“Good night stay”

Ranked #222 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Ohio
“Good night stay”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were pleased with this hotel as we stayed here on our way to LegoLand. This hotel has standard Courtyard amenities. The pool/hot-tub was nice. The only real negative is that the hotel is located in a very busy business area which made for heavy traffic when trying to leave or come into the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Marj P, Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Jay and Dave,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Maitland, FL. We are glad that you enjoyed our pool and spa while staying with us. As you mentioned, we are in the heart of the North Orlando Business District which creates a good deal of traffic during peak business time in the morning and evening. The next time that you stay with us, we invite you to sleep in and enjoy breakfast in our Bistro before getting on the road. We look forward to seeing you in the near future at the Maitland Courtyard by Marriott.

cy.mcoll.gm@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Macon, Georgia, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very helpful staff when I called to make a reservation. Upon our arrival the desk clerk was very friendly and seemed as though he really enjoyed his work. He gave us a choice of room locations. Quiet, comfortable, clean and convenient location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sylvia,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott, Maitland, Florida. Our number one priority is to deliver excellent guest service. During our staff meeting, I shared your comments with our hotel team, and they were thrilled to hear about the great experience you had prior to your arrival and during your stay. We appreciate you staying with us and would like to have you back as our guest anytime travel brings you to the North Orlando area.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent service, clean room, big comfy bed. Very quite. I slept through the night with no interruptions. The front desk was very nice & helpful. The booking process was fast & easy and the breakaway at the bistro was good:)

• Stayed July 2013
Ms. Cneenee,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with me regarding your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Maitland, Florida. I am happy that you were able to get a great night's sleep. We pride ourselves in providing a clean, comfortable, and well maintained hotel. Our number one goal is to deliver excellent friendly service. I was very happy to read that you felt our staff was friendly and helpful. When travel brings you back to the North Orlando area, we would love to have you stay with us.

Madrid
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was on this hotel using my Marriot Rewards points last September 2012. The hotel is clean, and the staff is helpful and friendly. The only thing I didn't like was that one morning the room cleaning service tried to enter to clean our room at 8:00 am, so we were still sleeping. I thing is very early, taking in account that foreign people use to have different timetables.

Before our stay, they sent us a lot of useful information, about the zone, the attractions (Disney, ...) very very detailed, so cool. I was 5 nights, then I travelled to Miami, and then we came back to Orlando. I ordered something by internet to be delivered to the hotel. Even when I was still in Miami, they took care about my deliver and made possible to keep it until we came back for the last night.

Very kind people.

Clean and confortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Marj P, Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Ms. Panceta,

Thank you very much for writing a complimentary review of the Courtyard by Marriott, Maitland, Florida. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service before, during, and after the stay. We really appreciate you recognizing the friendliness of our staff and their willingness to assist you. I am very sorry that we knocked on your door at 8:00 a.m. one morning. We have discussed this issue in our housekeeping meeting and have taken measures to make sure that we handle this differently. When your travel brings you back to the Central Florida area, please stay with us at the Maitland Courtyard. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

MIAMI
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We know we can always find a clean and comfortable room at courtyards. Consistency is the key. Motel is a short distance from I-4 in a quiet location. My only complaint was we used one tissue and box was empty. Housekeeping should check more carefully. But front desk graciously replaced it. Courtyards have reduced happy hour drinks but I wish they did the same with happy hour hoes d'oeuvres.

• Stayed June 2013
Marj P, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, October 3, 2014
Thank you for the kind words about our property. We look forward to seeing you again at The Courtyard Maitland.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a pretty good 2 day stay here...room was clean, quiet, & comfortable.
BUT there seem to be a glich in the housekeeping schedule...either they were shorthanded or there was a scheduling problem...We had left our room at 9:30am for a day of sightseeing and somehow when we came back to our room at 5:30pm the room was still not made up! We had to call down to the desk and a half hour later a housekeeper came up and when we left our room to kill time in the lobby we noticed another maid working down the hall from our room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Good Morning Italy4,
Thank you for taking a few moments to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the kind comments regarding your stay. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be clean, quiet and comfortable. Our staff works very hard to make every guest feel relaxed and I’m glad to see we exceeded your expectations in several areas. As well, I would like to apologize for your room not being cleaned until after 5:30pm. I understand how frustrating it can be to come back from a long day to find your room has not been serviced. Our housekeepers are some of the best in the business and are the hardest working employees on our staff. Occasionally, we have a shortage in housekeepers and they will graciously stay late to ensure all of our guest’s needs are exceeded. I discussed this matter with my executive housekeeper and we will be instructing our housekeepers to set a goal of cleaning all occupied rooms before 4:00pm. If a guest has a special request regarding a specific time they would like their room cleaned, we are always willing to be flexible and clean the room around the guest’s schedule. I appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention, I am confident going forward we have solved this issue. Please feel free to contact me directly if you are ever in the area again and I’m confident we will exceed your expectations in every area. Thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels.
JJ Tabone
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed June 17, 2013

There was a film in the tub, which drained so slowly, it filled up when we took a shower, and the fan, (which comes on with the light), was like a jet engine. The room was small and the rollaway, which we had to call for twice, had a thin springy mattress. They replaced the free coffee that most Marriotts have in the lobby, with a Starbucks.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Liliput14,
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I apologize your stay did not exceed your expectations and I assure you my staff and I will use your feedback to continue to improve our hotel. I am unable to identify your exact room number by your username; However, our maintenance staff performs preventative maintenance on every room regularly so I’m confident the slow tub drain you experienced has already been corrected. In addition, if you are willing to provide me your last name, I would appreciate the information as I will be able to verify this issue has been corrected. As well, I apologize your experience with the rollaway bed did not meet the Courtyard by Marriott standards. Although we rarely experience an issue such as the one you described, we had a meeting with our entire front desk staff last week to discuss ways in which we can improve. During this meeting we addressed providing prompt delivery of guest amenities. I’m confident the discussion we had will help ensure something like this does not occur again, but I will bring your comments to the attention of my staff. In regards to the complimentary coffee, with the transformation of our lobbies to the new refreshing business concept featuring the Bistro, we have seen a decrease in demand for our complimentary lobby coffee. A great majority of our guests prefer our made to order Starbucks in the Bistro, which is why we made the recent change. Complimentary coffee remains available daily at any hour in every Courtyard guest room. As always, we appreciate your input and your business. If you are ever in the area again, please feel free to contact me and I will make sure we exceed your expectations and deliver you the great stay I know we are capable of providing.
JJ Tabone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1776 Pembrook Drive
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamo...
#5 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.

Been to Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland? Share your experiences!