“Excellent Marriott and renovations are superb!”

Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
Ranked #221 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent Marriott and renovations are superb!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I are coming up on our 3rd 6 night stay at this Courtyard by Marriott location and we love it. the newly renovated Marriott offers everything you need for a weekend or a week at work with some time for this Marriott's amenities. We enjoy swimming, relaxing in the lounge, the speciality coffees in the morning, the breakfast and dinner menu's, and the exception service and friendliness of the entire team at this location! We would not stay anywhere else. My mother and her friend stayed there too and they loved renovations as well as the cafe area and business area. Tell your friends and family to stay in the best Courtyard by Marriott and enjoy all it has to offer!

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side make for a sunny morning wake up!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Corey W,
Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. I’m glad to hear your family was able to enjoy our newly renovated amenities. We look forward to having your family back soon! I will pass along your kind comments about our wonderful staff at our next staff meeting.
JJ Tabone

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed here for business 4 times in the last 2 months. The property is clean and convenient and the service was outstanding. Great night's sleep! The check in staff as well as the restaurant staff were outstanding. I really liked being able to get my Skinny Late with a welcoming smile every morning. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear clyoung97,
Thank you very much for your kind review regarding your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott ~ Maitland. I appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to tell the TripAdvisor community about your hotel stay . Also, I am glad to hear your stay was an excellent experience. I will pass on your compliments about the staff at tomorrow’s daily staff meeting. I look forward to meeting you on your next business trip to Maitland
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have always been a fan of Marriott, and it has always been my first choice when looking for a hotel. This particular Marriott was very pleasant and professional in all areas. The staff was friendly and courteous. Once we entered our room we found it to be clean and well stocked. The decor was lovely. Loved the cafe. It was a nice change from the usual free buffet breakfast. Upon returning home I had a few questions regarding my stay, and the reponse that I received was more than I would have expected from any business or corporation. The hotel staff was quick to get back to me, and very helpful. JJ went out of his way to answer my questions, and contacted the necessary personnal to help with the matter. He was constantly in communication with me, and was so kind and eager to help. Marriott has and always will be my hotel of choice. Thank you for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear 255debra5,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the kind comments regarding our high level of staff service. We take pride in providing the best customer service and I will make sure to pass along your observations to them. Also, I’m glad to hear you found our café, ‘The Bistro’ to be a refreshing change from the free buffet breakfast. We look forward to having you back in the near future.
Canton, North Carolina
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was an art vendor at the Maitland Art Show, and this hotel was one of our "host" hotels. I found it to be REALLY nice, and the room was awesome. I had a king bed that slept like a dream. The room was VERY clean, as was the bathroom, and all the employees were very friendly. I did not eat in the restaurant, so I cannot say how that might be, but for what I needed, this was PERFECT. Would definitely stay there again! A little off the beaten path, but the GPS found it easily.....

1 Thank vsp1524
Dear vsp1524,
Thank you for taking the time to tell the TripAdvisor community about your stay. Your honest opinion is greatly appreciated. I am extremely happy to hear you had a problem free stay that exceeded your expectations. We enjoyed hosting all of the art festival attendees this year and look forward to hosting all of the attendees again next year. My sales manager and I were able to attend the art show day and truly enjoyed ourselves. We will look forward to enjoying the show again next year.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed April 8, 2013

All the Hotels were filled in Winter Park for the Reunion weekend at Rollins College.
This was the closest option that had decent reviews on TripAdvisor. The hotel was easy to get to from Winter Park, just two exits north of Fairbanks ave. Clean little hotel that I would recommend for someone wanting just to stay a night or two like I did. Very simple accommodations, but free WiFi in room and free parking were a plus.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear CapitanBill,
Thank you for taking the time to let the TripAdivsor community know about your stay. I appreciate the kind comments regarding our property. I’m very glad to hear you found our hotel to be clean, conveniently located and has useful amenities. We look forward to having you stay again in the near future.
Great Falls, Virginia
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We checked into our room very late at night after a long flight delay. I called to let the hotel know we were checking in late. When we got there, our room keys were ready and waiting for us, so we could go right to sleep. Even though the hotel is near a main road, we could not hear any road noise. The room was clean and tidy. Unfortunately, we planned only one night at this location, but we would have been happy with more. If we are back in this same area we would not hesitate to stay again. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear 973Love2Travel,
Thank you reviewing the Courtyard by Marriott ~ Orlando/Maitland/Altamonte Springs on TripAdvisor. I know your time is valuable and I appreciate you taking a few moments to tell the TripAdvisor community about your stay. I appreciate the kind remarks about our staff and hotel and will make sure to pass on your comments to my staff. We look forward to having you back soon!
Port Jefferson, New York
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We always enjoy our stay at Marriot properties but during our recent stay with Courtyard Maitland we were treated to an extra special level of customer service at the Cafe. Rikketta was very friendly and gave great information while preparing and serving her Happy Hour customers. As usual, the property was well layed out, super clean and comfortable. Special mention also for Wendy (from the Bronx) who handled our reservation and personally greated us.

Room Tip: As usual ask away from the elevator and ice machines.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear James D,
Thank you for staying at the Courtyard by Marriott while in the Orlando area. I truly appreciate you taking a few moments to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I will pass along your wonderful story about our staff during our next staff meeting. It was a pleasure to meet you this morning, I hope you enjoyed the Mets game and have a safe trip home. We look forward to seeing you next year.
JJ Tabone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1776 Pembrook Drive
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamo...
#5 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.

Been to Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland? Share your experiences!