“Big and clean rooms”

Ranked #220 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
PuertoRico
“Big and clean rooms”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We enjoyed our stay. Clean and beautiful rooms . Very spacious rooms and bathrooms.
I will stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fournierSanJuan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Springbrook Township
Reviewed October 1, 2011

What an enjoyable stay we had at this Courtyard Hotel. The room was very spacious, the beds were comfortable and the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Would stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from HaroldSays referred you.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Naples
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Beautiful rooms, very clean. Staff very nice and helpful. Have stayed here 4 times in the past year traveling to disney. will stay again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Southbound T
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed August 16, 2011

If you look at a map of hotels in this area, and you wish to reserve a room in these parts, make your reservation here. This place is clean, friendly, relatively quiet, has a good breakfast, and is worth the awkward entry off of Maitland Blvd.

Across from Maitland Blvd. there's Sam Snead's and Subway for dining and the RDV Sportsplex for a premuim workout. If you prefer to walk, then Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A for food, a 7/11 for gas and convenience, and an automated car wash.

When driving to this location, take a good look at your overhead map and make sure you notice the details. I prefer Maitland Summit to Summit Tower just to avoid the potential confusion with Keller and Pembroke. I'd only use Keller -- to get to -- the Courtyard.

In my opinion, the Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland is the best value in the area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank 34Meeechigan
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Dear 34Meeechigan,

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott ~ Orlando/Altamonte Springs/Maitland. We pride ourselves on exceeding our guest’s expectations and I am glad that we were able to achieve that goal during your recent trip.

As well, I want to let you know that your kind feedback will be passed on to the entire staff, which make this hotel clean and friendly! If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me using the information below.

JJ Tabone
Courtyard by Marriott ~ Orlando/Maitland/Altamonte Springs
JJ.Tabone@Marriott.com
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I stayed here for several days in June on business, and I wasn't too impressed. The positives: The service was exceptional. The staff was super friendly and very accomodating. Also, the breakfast was not too shabby. The negatives: It is definitely far away from anything remotely interesting, in my opinion. And, it's at least a $50 cab ride from the airport, so if you need to get around, definitely get a car. The dining options are also pretty limited nearby. And as for the room... I could never get the temperature right. It was either too muggy, or way too cold. While it was a decent hotel, I'm not too sure that I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
CY_Orl_Maitland_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
Dear uncgrad98,

First, I would like to thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott in Orlando/Maitland. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a comment regarding your hotel stay!

As well, I would like to thank you for the kind comments regarding our customer service. At the Courtyard by Marriott we strive to achieve excellent customer service. I am glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations during your recent stay. I assure you I will be passing on your praise at our next staff meeting.

Furthermore, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience with the in room temperature. My chief engineer and I have replaced that unit in an effort to prevent this problem from happening in the future.

Lastly, It would be my pleasure to have you come back to the hotel next time you are in the area. If you ever have hotel needs in Orlando/Maitland, please do not hesitate to call or email me so that I may be of service. If there is anything I can do for you or if you would like to discuss your stay further I can be reached using one of the below contact methods.

JJ Tabone
Courtyard by Marriott ~ Orlando/Maitland/Altamonte Springs
Phone: (407) 659-9100
Email: JJ.Tabone@Marriott.com
Orlando
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Off the beaten path of Orlando, but if you are not in town for the parks and even if you are, but want to see the real Orlando, this is your hotel. In the back of an office complex, the area is safe and actually has several dinning options near by. Plus many of them, are open late. Parking is free, well lit and convenient and the hotel is modern and clean. The staff is always friendly and I have stayed here a dozen times and I have never had a problem. So if your in Orlando for a couple days or longer and you do not wish or need to stay with Mickey, this hotel is a nice option.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank jerrythetraveler
Middleburg, FL
Reviewed May 12, 2011

This hotel is clean and pleasant. The only downside is that you must drive somewhere for dinner. There is no restaurant within walking distance and the hotel does not serve lunch or dinner.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank usbrowns
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - Summit
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1776 Pembrook Drive
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
SpringHill Suites Orlando Altamo...
#5 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1760 Pembrook Dr.

Been to Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland? Share your experiences!