“BEST SLEEP EVER!”

SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #118 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My stay was 1-night (9/19/12) before a flight the next day. I was able to leave my car (no cost) until I returned yesterday. The beds are awesome! It was the BEST SLEEP EVER! The staff is professional, accommodating & super friendly. The hotel is less than 6 minutes from the airport. The return shuttle even dropped me off right next to my car! Now that's awesome! I'll definitely keep this property in my 'rolodex'!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Hapitrvir,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to know that you had a great nights rest in our comfortable beds. We get many positive comments about our beds from many of our guests and I am glad to know our beds are still one of our guest's favorite amenities. Thank you for the positive feedback.
Thanks

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Staying here for business, the Marriott was filled. Great hotel, very nice, very clean. Ivan at the front desk was very helpful during check in. Definitely a recommend in my book. Close to the airport, but if you need a fill up, be sure to travel a bit farther than the closest gas stations. They charge almost twice what they should! Drove an extra mile, price per gallon was $3.69, versus $5.79 near the hotel. Talk about a rip off!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank wynuovr
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear Wynuovr,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We also have batteled with two gas station up the street for years. The city has gotten involved with them. They now are posting the price of gas and we never recommend them to our guest. Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel is close to the airport and offers a free airport shuttle. We found our room to be clean, comfortable and well appointed with a strong wi-fi signal in the rooms and lobby. The pool area was quiet and not crowded the evening that we stayed. The included breakfast was a nice bonus.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear 30_by_thrity,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I thank you for the kind words regarding your stay. I will share your comments with the staff in our next staff meeting. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our wedding night. We liked that it was close to the airport and offered a free shuttle the following morning. My husband had called a few weeks prior and told them that it was going to be our wedding night, and when we arrived in our room they had left us a bottle of wine and a handwritten note congratulating us. It was very sweet and thoughtful and we appreciated it so much! The room was lovely, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast in the morning was great to grab on the go. We loved this hotel and would recommend it to anyone staying in the Orlando area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LB_UCF2010
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for staying with us on your wedding night. Congratulations on being newly weds. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've stayed here multiple times and haven't had any complaints. The staff is usually nice and friendly. The room are always clean. I, however, don't like the carpet colors. :) A nice hotel next to the airport!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TheNick77
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for staying with again. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Thanks

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Had a long long day of delayed and cancelled Flights....Finally arrived! From travelling, I know the night clerk is not typically the "A" team and you never know if they'll even look you in the eye, as it might interrupt thier running of compter reports, as they work on the day's receipts... Well, during our trip from h*ll, we decided to book a last minute room at the Orlando airport area and not drive the 3 hours to the relative's house, since we arrived at almost midnight. Walked in and the gentleman ( I wish I could rememeber the name) looked up, smiled and said "Welcome to SpringHill Suites". He said he saw we were club members and that they appreciated our business and loyalty. (Well, since I don't travel much on business, i'm not sure when I even signed up and don't even know which chain with which they are affiliated, but 'okay'). He offered us to utilize the 'pantry' area for any late night snacks we may need, etc. Just a nice nice greeting of hospitality....he did everything right. Then in the early a.m., he was still there and was just as chipper and chatty. It made our stay. Great hire. Room was well equipped and was all we needed for our short stay. Thanks for ending our bad day with a smile! It helped us!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Justthere
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us. We do our best to keep our staff well trained and motivated to take care of each and every guest. Thank you for taking to time to write this nice review about your stay with us.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Stayed multiple times at this property & have never been disappointed (most recently May/2012). Breakfast with all everything you need: healthy choices (fruit, oats, yogurt) and everything else for those who want a sugar/fat fix!
If you're coming or going from MCO this hotel works so well: extra clean rooms, friendly & helpful staff & reasonable rates. This is my #1 choice for Orlando airport!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
flhotelier, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us and I'm glad to know you enjoyed your time spent with us. We hope to see you again.