Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$149
$326
$303
Hotwire.com
All reviewshome away from homekitchen sinksea worldfull size fridgegeneral managerwireless internetroom was clean and comfortablefront desk agentcoffee potcontinental breakfastgreat place to stayqueen bedinternational drivebudget hoteldefinitely stay here againshuttle servicedisney
Reviewed March 24, 2011

This was the worst hotel I ever tried to stay at. The person at the front desk was rude. The room smelled like someone chained smoked in there forever. It was not worth it. The way the hotel looked, I kept waiting for prostitutes and drug dealers to walk out at any moment. I decided to lose my money and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2011
4  Thank MrsJohnson2B
Reviewed March 21, 2011

If you are a smoker or do not mind smoke disregard the following. For the rest of us, this hotel, practically speaking, only offers smoking rooms. The third floor houses the smoking rooms and the air system pushes the smoke through the vents to the lower bathrooms and subsequent lower rooms. This was experienced in two rooms in a four night stay. I ended up going to the Extended Stay on John Young Pkwy. The difference in money is not worth it to stay at the Westwood Blvd location. When confronting the front desk regarding the smoke issue, we were initially treated poorly and only after talking to a regional manager were we able to gain a credit back. The rooms are spacious and offer enough convienience. There is no DVD player or outputs for a DVD player so if you are traveling with kids or for an extended stay be aware. The deluxe hotels do offer DVD players as well as small continental breakfasts and slightly upgraded furniture.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank ajsiegel00
Reviewed March 19, 2011

Before I review this hotel, I just want to let you know that we bid through Priceline and paid a whopping $25 a night. This is important. At that price, this place is totally worth it. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

When we arrived, we got checked in with no hassle. It is tucked in behind Extended Stay Deluxe, so make sure you keep an eye out for that hotel. We got in the room and noticed it was a bit stuffy. Just as someone below mentioned, our non-smoking room smelled recently smoked in, as well. Our a/c was not working well and by day two stopped working entirely. We notified the front desk and they replaced the unit within an hour. Kudos for the quick service!

We noticed that things seemed old and slightly grungy as soon as we arrived. This is an older hotel that hasn't been updated. There is a kitchen with full utensils and pots and pans, which is nice. That has the potential to save you lots of cash if you're in the area for the theme parks. The toilet handle had to be pushed all the way down to get it to flush, but otherwise the bathroom was just fine. I think the water pressure is kept intentionally light because the shower doesn't put out much pressure. Word of warning, the mattress is pretty firm, too.

Everything else you need is there, but this is an older place, so make sure you understand that so you aren't disappointed when you arrive. It's in a good area and about a 10-15 minute drive (in good traffic) to the Disney parks. SeaWorld is REALLY close.

We only have one big complaint. We paid $5 for our stay for wireless internet with almost no speed. Once you sign in, they offered you an upgrade to passable speed for an extra $15 (or more). It just sorta seemed like a shady tactic. Like they're blackmailing you into paying for extra speed. I'd pay the $5 and get used to not being able to stream video while you're there.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Janie S
Reviewed February 21, 2011

i stayed at this hotel for 4 nights because I was attending a conference at the Convention Center. This hotel is tucked away behind another hotel. I loved that I could walk from this to the back of the Convention Center. I called the hotel to let them know that I would be running late because I knew that they were going to be busy because of the convention. When I arrived there were no rooms left so they put me in the model room and it was better than all the other rooms in the building. This hotel is on the trolley line (right in front of the hotel) which comes in handy (and is cost effective) when traveling throughout Orlando.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I reserved a Non-Smoking. The room had been smoked in. And not like one smoke. It smelled like someone had been smoking for weeks. When asked to move rooms, the front desk thought I was crazy. "That is a Non-Smoking room. Just turn the vent in the bathroom on." I asked again. They wanted another $50 a night to move to another room, but wouldn't let me check to see if this non-smoking room smelled like smoke. I gave it one night in the original room. After not being able to sleep with the smell, I moved to a new hotel. Also the sink in the room didn't drain. This place was a dump.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business