This is a great alternative when you need to stay near the convention center for several days. The room comes equipped with a full size fridge, microwave, coffee pot, dishes, and basic cooking pans & utensils. Great way to economize without going into a questionable facility. My room was clean and comfortable. Remember, you don't get daily housekeeping, but you're not being charged for it, either. You can always exchange your towels during your stay. There are two Extended Stay hotels on Westwood Dr. I stayed at Extended Stay America. Extended Stay Deluxe is next door and has larger rooms, as well as a pool. Both are great values. The hotel is very close to the convention center and all the I-Drive amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Sports Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay