“Sushi Lover's Paradise”

Bikkuri Sushi
Ranked #1,250 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bikkuri Sushi offers wonderfully fresh world class sushi, an extensive menu, and a friendly setting. Famous for their use of surprisingly super fresh ingredients and the best value you can find in Orlando, Bikkuri provides friendly, attentive service and has the highest quality sushi anywhere. We look forward to seeing you soon
Orlando, Florida
“Sushi Lover's Paradise”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I am a big fan of sushi and been all over America, tried some of the best, and this place is right up there.
This place has two levels, the lower being a little more formal. The staff is very pleasant and the place overall appears to be very clean. The menu is massive with a great sushi selection, my favorites being the spicy tuna roll and the Hawaiian roll with avocado and almonds I also really liked their soy sauce, something about it just tasted different, in a good way.
As other people have already mentioned make sure to try the boba tea. It is amazing!

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank TayMayS

Scotland uk
“Very good food, worth going to”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Went here with my son after looking on trip advisor. We had tried a similar restaurant in Orlando which I have also reviewed, it wasn't a patch on Bikkuri. We arrived at lunch time and the place was relatively empty with a quite atmosphere which was good. Its not fancy at all but the server was very nice and helpful with the menu, there were specials but we decided to order from the usual menu. We ordered 2 rolls of kappa maki, deep fried dumplings and asparagus wrapped in beef (I cant remember what they were called) all of which were absolutely fantastic, the server brought us a sample of new sushi they were trying with smoked fish on top which was also fab. We both had the ramen with chicken, my son had the chicken in the soup and I had crispy chicken on the side. The chicken was white (with no skin - unlike the other restaurant) and portions were big, I'm not complaining about this - it was good. We had mochi ice cream to finish. The server advised that there was no rush and to take our time which was a change from the eat up and get out in some places. The bill was $42, well worth it and up there with one of the best meals we had in Orlando. I wish we had gone earlier during our stay but if in Orlando again, we would be going back more than once and would recommend without hesitation.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Eliskee
Chandler, Oklahoma
“Great value, staff, and amazing sushi”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We just ate here last night and it was amazing. For two orders of popcorn shrimp for the kids plus drinks, 5 sushi rolls, two boba teas and two chai teas it was less than 70 dollars and was well worth it. The atmosphere is really nice and the food and service is excellent. If you like sushi this is a really nice and inexpensive way to enjoy it.

2 Thank abennett79
florida
“This is our "favorite" Japanese restaurant!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

To say the least, I love the sushi. I have been trying something different on every visit. When you enter the building you see a mural of pictures of the dishes with an explanation of what you see. You have your choice of taking an elevator or climbing stairs to the second level where the restaurant overlooks East Colonial. Upon entering the restaurant again you see more pictures of what is on the menu. I look at the pictures and try something new on each visit. I have yet to be disappointed with my selection. I currently have been trying the different soups. They have the best miso soup.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank travel4uflorida
“For Real Sushi Lovers!”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I went here with my husband and we are both great fan of sushi. I wanted a different kind of place and a more authentic Japanese cuisine and we were very impressed. The place is not a fancy restaurant but it's sushi and miso soup, WOW! The most amazing thing is that it's a kind of place where you can really sit down and take your time. No one rushing you and you can actually enjoy your meal without having some one checking up on you all the time and bringing in the unasked for check while you are still eating :(. It was such a good feeling my husband and I enjoyed that moment while having great sushi. :)

• Visited March 2012