My husband and I spent a week at Grande Vista with another couple and loved the place! Our two bedroom condo was perfect for the four of us. A full kitchen and large dining table enabled us to eat in for breakfast and often for dinner with ease. The location off International Drive is nearly ideal for visiting any of the theme parks (which we didn't) or shopping centers (which we did). Although it was a little cool for the pools on the property we did take advantage of some of the many entertainment opportunities offered at the resort including a lesson in making mohitos and a blind chocolate tasting--both were fun opportunites to interact with other guests if you wished.
The bedrooms in our condo were spacious and comfortable with flat screen TV's in each as well as in the common living area. All in all Grande Vista was a perfect getaway location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando