We stayed at the Marriott and booked through a Timeshare exchange. This is a beautiful hotel and resort. They have really nice pools and there are several. It was a quiet place and relaxing. The hotel is not far from all of Orlando's attractions. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was huge. The was a juzucci tub in the master suite which didn't work at first and we called maintenance. It was working within the hour. The hotel staff was friendly. We attended at couple of events at the hotel and enjoyed it very much.
Nice hotel, great pools and spacious rooms.
Nice place to stay and we would stay there again without hesistation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Priceline, Vacatia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando