I often write my reviews from the point of view from the perspective of traveling with a large family. My second view point is traveling with children of various ages.
The Grande Vista fits my kind of accommodations to a T. The rooms are large and well equipped. We were given a ground floor corner room which was huge!! The pools are plentiful and outstanding. We went to the Village pool. I have children ranging from under 1 to 16. There is something for everyone at the main village pool. 2 jetted spas, a lap pool, a kiddie pool, a large main pool and a outdoor sauna.
The market place had plenty sundries albeit expensive. The grounds are immaculate and check in was a breeze. We are not vacation club members but were not asked or pressured to join.
Plenty of activities to keep the whole family satisfied. This is definitely a winner for our quick getaway to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Marriott, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando