I stayed on the top floor of the reception building, near the lighthouse and had a perfect view of Disney's fireworks each evening. The resort is situated around a large lake with a fountain and offered boats for hire. The two pools were well shaded by palms and were never crowded. The villa itself had been renovated with stylish furnishings and rich fabrics. The landscaping was gorgeous and looked more like a Ritz than a Marriott.
Super nit-picky, but there was one bar of soap for the sink and bath, so I kept shuttling it back and forth. Maybe bring some shower gel. Nice - they offered starter coffee and accoutrements as well as paper towels.
Ask for a villa further away from the reception building if you are an early to bed type of traveler - it is lively! Kids club is fun and located in the same area.
Easy drive to Disney, Universal or Sea World.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando