Just returned from our stay at the Grande Vista and felt compelled to write a review. Want to say firstly, many thanks to all those who take the time to write in and relay their opinions. We relied heavily on the reviews of the Grande Vista before deciding on accomodation. This resrt is absolutely fantastic! From the winding palm tree entrace to the immpecable customer service our stay was everything we had hoped for.
We stayed in building #80 which is the main building on the resort. we have three kids (8,7 and 3) and wanted the convenience of the ammenities close buy as well as close access to the main pool. In building 80 is the Marketplace store (offers everything you would want from grocery to drinks (kids and adults) as well as a Pizza Hut and made to order sandwiches. Everything can be paid cash or billed to your room. The other services are located close to the main building as well (Lighthouse Bar, kids activites etc). The main pool is wonderful and the kids enjoyed it as much as the parks. The chairs around the pool fill up quickly however and my advice would be to have someone from your room head down with towels (which you can get from the front desk free of charge) early ( i went at 7:30 to 8 and wasn't the first there) to reserve some chairs around the pool. They also have large , portable umbrellas that can be rolled to your desired location (highly recommended if you have young kids in the pool and want to stay at poolside but also want some shade.) Also, you do not have to buy drinks from the poolside bar (at bit pricey even at happy hour 3- 6...5-7 $ for a frozen drink). I took a cooler down in the morning loaded with juice, water and drinks for the adults :) Bags of ice are free from the Marketplace (beside the pool). Ours room was exceptional with newly appointed paint and furniture. We had a two bedroom unit which offer plenty of room for our party of six (parents, kids and grandma). Check out the planner of activites they give you at check in. Anyway, great time had by all and plan to retunr next year. Please email if you have any questions at email@example.com.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando