We just came from the Sheraton Vistana before this and I liked the this Marriott better. Its well placed along the i-drive.
One outstanding recommendation I can provide is to Jose Dominguez and his team who coordinated things after our 911 call for our daughter who needed an ambulance. After the hotel operator placed the call Jose was in our room soon after and his team was ensuring the ambulance had quick access to the right resort building, the elevator and our room.
His team member Julie spoke to my daughter and all was as calm as it could be. I was very impressed by their process and this helped us be calm too.
I wish we had more time to enjoy the resort because its like a post card. You can even fish in the lakes (well I saw a guy doing this).
Our 2 br appt was very spacious. Hard to go back to a hotel room the week after.
Highly recommended, happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando