I'll keep this short and sweet, since it was all good!
1st) The location was a few miles from all the amusement parks, so it was just far enough from the crowds and traffic. But yet very easy to get to everything there.
2nd) The resort was huge! the 2 restaurants were kinda pricy...But yet very good. The also had a ice cream parlor and pizza hut which delivers in the resort as well. and a nice small cafeteria as well.
3)The gym was awesome......If you like to workout like my wife and I do? Well this is your place. very nice setup. we loved it!
4)The rooms are clean and very comfy. we loved them as well
5)The unit we were in, had 8 total bbq's 6 gas and 2 iron (were you have to use wood or charcoal) Very nice pool and jacuzzi with a bar to order food and drinks from. And i'm not talking about the main pool area. this was a smaller version. But well equipped
In all we loved it and had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando