As a former employee of Marriott, I always stay at Marriott brand properties on vacation.
Received a great rate on Hotels.com for this resort and it was amazing!
Rooms where huge, clean, and updated. The balcony overlooking the golf course and pond were exceptional.
We went to Disney parks so we didn't have much time to do any of the MANY daily activities.
This would be perfect for families and couples who take advantage of golf, activities, and closeness to parks.
We will definately be back.....SOON!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Vacatia, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando