We came here to rest up from our Disney Cruise and couldn't have been happier. We've stayed at various Marriott resorts and this one is at the top of the list for ambiance and features. We stayed in a newly-renovated studio with views of the golf-course and a small pond; watching the fish and turtles in the pond was quite entertaining and I even saw an osprey make off with a meal! The staff was invariably helpful and the resort featured free activities almost-nightly- one evening a "wine social", another a "dueling piano duet" covering the oldies. There's plenty of (also free) healthy stuff, too - water aerobics, yoga stretching, zumba classes. All-in-all a really fun place to go.
Main drawback (though not Marriott's fault) - while there's plenty of dining in the area, there's nothing walkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient to Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World®, and SeaWorld®, this 164-acre resort features one- two- and three-bedroom Orlando golf villas and three championship golf courses. Villas overlook a scenic lake and feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchens, washer/dryer, and a master suite with an oversized soaking tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Grande Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Grande Vista Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Vacation Club Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriott Grande Vista Orlando