4,496 results
All reviews copa loca bedroom villa sea world full kitchen marriott vacation club paddle boats pizza hut main pool time share ice cream shop washer and dryer great resort marriott properties international drive daily activities tennis courts screened in porch
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place was perfect. The grounds, pools and rooms were very nice. We stayed in building 99 which was away from the main pool and very close to Nick's Grill. The pool in this area was excellent and not as noisy as the 2 main pools. The hotel room was very nice and had everything you needed to cook in or grill out using the outdoor grills which were nearby. I would definately stay here again on a disney vacation.

1  Thank NEPATS
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Marriott's grande vista is a very nice, & clean hotel, they will provide you with everything you need for your stay. We stayed for 7 nights and have no complains, it has many pools and jacuzzi for your use with very flexible hours they also have bar, food locations, stores and entertainment for kids. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and it was very comfortable also close to many theme parks drivable distance. We will stay at this location again for future trips.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JennyTav
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've reviewed this a few times in the past, but wanted to give some special kudos to two employees who bent over backwards to work with us -- Brandon and Tatiana. Talk about some intelligent, friendly, accommodating employees you have here, Marriott. I hope you all read this.

The story is, we were having such a good time that we wanted to add another night to our stay this past Labor Day week/weekend. I jumped on the phone with Brandon. At first, it looked like we might not be able to get it done, but I told Brandon that online, there were still some 2-room villas available through Marriott.com. He said "if you can book that right now while we're on the phone, I'll make sure you don't have to switch rooms". So I booked, gave him the confirm' number and voila -- we were all set. Not surprisingly, as a costumer, we don't want to hear that something can't happen -- well Brandon was the type of person who could make something happen and did. I really appreciate that.

And Tatiana -- well, when we checked in with our young family, she said "you were just here a few weeks ago, weren't you? You look familiar". I said yes, that she had checked us in. Very friendly person, quick getting us in there, and we were on our way. Later, I had to call to correct something on the bill ... no problem, she figured out what was wrong in no time at all.

Good people. I mean, I've already written twice about how much we love the place -- and we keep coming back so that's an endorsement, obviously. But these two and many others make this place great.

Now, new stuff for us? Well, we'd previously done this place without the kids -- a getaway. But that'll be no more because our 2.5 yr old twins love the place. The Maze is awesome, the pools are amazing. We stayed in Building 79 this time after staying in 80 last time. Both over look pool areas. If you want to be near the pool and the pina coladas and activites, these are the areas to be. If you want quiet, you might want to go to the buildings in the corner of the property -- on the golf courses. Those are great too -- been there done that.

All in all, we love it. See you next time.

Room Tip: I would recommend Building 79 or 80 if you want to be near the pools (kid activities).
1  Thank BFMcLaughlin
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We love this resort! It is really close to Sea World and a short drive to the other theme parks. It is also close to Walmart, Wawa, and Walgreens. We stayed in a studio which was updated and modern. It was really nice! There were washer and dryers (free) in the pool area, by our building, which was really convenient. The staff was great, if we needed anything we just called and they were there. My only complaint was that they closed the pool area early at 11pm we like late night swimming. Other than that it is a really great place to stay! I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: When making you reservation ask to stay in an updated building.
2  Thank Miadcu
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place is really great! I loved the pools, activities, grounds. The flowers and trees were amazing. The condo was just so-so. It needed a bunch of work. We found a cockroach!! That pretty much ruined it.
Yes, it is a humid environment and that is how things are there, but geez!! Yuck.
My son loved it! We had the 2 bedroom. He loved his space, t.v., washroom, balcony, etc. My husband loved the gym and golf. I would really for sure go there again, just be sure to pick a building that is new, not an older one like the one we were in. We were at the back.
Anyhow, stay here! Great place, loooooooooved it. The staff was awesome. They always have a smile on their faces. They always waved to us when we were walking around. One guy even stopped and gave us a ride on his golf cart. I miss it!

Room Tip: Get one right by the pool. Those are newer it seems.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family