Marriott's Grande Vista
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$118
$139
$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$172
$145
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$130
$123
$144
$134
$102
$92
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$169
$200
$145
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$315
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $320/night.

4,338 results
All reviewscopa locabedroom villasea worldfull kitchenstayed at the marriottmarriott timesharepaddle boatspizza hutmain pooltime sharevacation clubice cream shopwasher and dryergreat resortinternational drivedaily activitiestennis courts
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My family and I just loved this place, everything was so clean, picture perfect in everyway. Staff was remarkable helpful and knowledgable. My two niece's just loved the place, was amazed how nice the swimming pools were, loved the candy store. The pizza hut was awesome, best I've ever eaten in US or Canada. Loved the lady who checked me in, sorry I can't remember your name. I will definitely be back with my family next year, we all can't wait. Keep up the good job, it certainly shows and very much welcomed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Just returned after a I week stay (June 22-29). After reading reviews I asked for Building 96, execllent location. Right by Nick's Grill and 1 building from the pool. Lots of parking. I also asked for a renovated room. We were on the third floor. We had a 1 bedroom.. just beautiful with screened in porch. We had a great view of the golf course. If I had to complain..they should keep the garbage in a closet instead of down on the bottom floor because in the morning most of the time animals got in the garbage and it was all over. We had no problem with cell phone or internet access in our room. Met some very nice folks. So easy to get to the Parks. Did some food shopping at Publix. Wish there was one in NJ. We had rain because of Tropical Storm Debby, but made the best of it. Put on our rain ponchos and we were good. Also the outlets were great for a rainy Sunday. All in all we had a wonderful Florida vacation. We highly recommend the Grande Vista. We would go back for sure!

Room Tip: Building 96. Close to pool and a quick walk to Nick's Grill and a short walk to the Main area. Great location.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We are Marriott time-share owners and we love the high level of service always encountered at this resort. Because we were actually working, we requested a high floor so we could get cell phone signal - it took a bit but Marriott was able to comply. This is such a big deal to me. This resort was at capacity this week, but were still able to met my requests. Then for the first time, instead of running from park-to-park riding roller coasters, we relaxed by the pool. How sweet it was to relax by a well laid out pool across from bldg 100! Low crowds, palm trees and most importantly quality time with family.

Room Tip: Remodeled, bldg 100 looks over the golf course, bldg 97 and 98 over the smaller pool and golf course, ask for floor 5 or above. If you need cell phone in the room, definitely get a high floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank CassieNoles
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My family just returned from another stay at MGV (June 1-15th).

I had put in some room requests because....well....why not? I asked for a higher floor, end unit or near the end, renovated and walking distance to a pool. The most important ones to us were the renovated room and close to a pool. The others were gravy. I also notified them that we would be an early check-in. I didn't expect to get them all but it never hurts to ask! (well, only hurts a little)
Problem with so many requests is they did fill them all! That should be a good thing but my greed sort of messed up check in day.

Our flight landed at about noon and by the time we got our rental car and got to the resort it was about 1. I went to the desk and was told that they had everything I asked for but the room wasn't ready yet (expected). I was told that housekeeping was notified that we were waiting and that it shouldn't be long. We decided to go get some groceries etc. Arrived back at the resort at around 2:30 and was then told it would be about 5 pm until we could check in?!? Um didn't you say that housekeeping was notified and what was that about shouldn't be long? (regular check in is at 4) So in the pouring HOT rain we debated what to do. They did finally take our frozen items and put them...somewhere?

I'm not expecting special treatment and do appreciate the fact that they were trying to fulfill all our requests but then don't tell me that it will just be a short time and that housekeeping was going to ASAP our room! Obviously we would have found something besides grocery shopping to do in those 4 hours we had to wait! Or at least waited until later in the day to do it! I'm not saying they lied to us but there was obvious miscommunication going on. Something we've never had an issue with in the past when we have stayed here. Guess that will teach me to be picky!

All that said we did get everything requested. Top floor end unit (2bd/2 bath) overlooking pool and golf course. VERY nicely renovated. We've stayed here enough that although things were the same it was nicely redone same. Granite, new, clean, comfortable beds etc. This was worth waiting for. Especially staying 2 weeks.

The one negative that was really missed during the renovations was they did away with the screens on the porches. (except ground floor) In my opinion BIG mistake! We had wasp issues our whole stay. Called the first day and they came and sprayed. Wasps came back. We ended up buying our own spray and had to use it daily.

We didn't do any of the resort activities this trip. More than normal FL rain days so when it was nice we were out doing the tourist thing or trying to fit in some pool time.

We were in the Ponce de Leon building which is where the pool we like the best is located. It is "the medium" pool. Usually quiet. Big enough for my little fish to do her thing (deepest is about 5 feet). We did wonder over to the "kiddie pool" area one evening. Very packed and loud. My daughter had a blast but it was a bit crazy for the adults in our group. Never had the chance to check out the others this trip due to all the rain.

Notable things: Although we only received housekeeping once during our stay (because we were staying 2 weeks we had it mid stay) we would see the carts cleaning rooms every so often. If we were out of something or just needed something extra (a few more towels etc) they were always friendly and happy to help.

Was told to go to another desk for "our gift". I just laughed and said no thank you. Next day one phone call with a polite no thank you again and we weren't bothered the rest of the trip.

Wi-fi, while it's there and it's free is horrible. Nice to have for sure but it was like dial up speed. Also cell phones were spotty in places. Especially data usage. Balcony is your best bet.

Will we return? Yes! MGV has always been my favorite place to stay while in the Orlando area. We've tried a few others and probably will again but we always come back here as our favorite.

Room Tip: Renovated. If you plan on swimming a lot ask to be near a pool. BIG complex so could be quite a walk. Easy enough to drive to the other pools if it's not a bit priority for you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank NannerFL
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The resort is beautiful, the staff is welcoming, friendly, and helpful. It is difficult to focus on business at this location. It really makes you want to blow off meetings and sit by the pool. Which is their business model, so well done! If you are on business, I recommend taking an extra day to enjoy the benefits of the property. I did squeeze out a couple early morning mintues to hit some balls on the Faldo driving range, which was fantastic. Great resort! Take your swimsuit!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business