“Great place to stay”

Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park
Ranked #29 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have stayed in many Comfort Suite hotels over the last few years and this was certainly one of the best. The agent at the front desk was Rachel. She was very friendly and most helpful throughout our stay. We arrived quite a bit earlier than we expected but we were allowed to check upon arrival. This was a big help to us as we had plans that afternoon. She gave us some helpful advise regarding short stay in Orlando and handled everything very professionally. She is a real asset to their business. They had a wonderful breakfast that was fresh and quite tasteful. The room was very clean and accommodating as usual for a Comfort Suite. We would highly recommend this location to anyone passing through Orlando.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis D
Stuart B, General Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you for the review of my Comfort Suites here at UCF in Orlando.

It is always great to hear how convenient our location is for the many guests who need to be near all the activities whether they be work or pleasure.

The breakfast allows everyone in the family to choose what they like to eat and its included within your rate complimentary.

We are extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what make this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Rachel publicly at our next celebration.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My daughter attends UCF and we visit her frequently. We will not stay anywhere accept this
hotel because of Rachel. She always greets us with this amazing smile and goes out of her way
to make sure our stay is a very pleasant experience. She can be answering the phone or attending to another guest but still somehow manages to acknowledge us if only to say good morning,or hope you guys slept well, or you guys have a nice day. She is friendly, courteous, professional, and definitely an asset to the company. We feel that Rachael delivers a
WOW!! Customer Experience.
Thanks,
Howard P

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Patrcia P
Mehvish A, Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Good Morning Patricia P,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review! We pride ourselves in providing all our guests with the best customer service and we are very glad that you had enjoyed your stay. We will definitely congratulate Rachel on this. We do hope that in the near future you would visit us again and give us another chance to create a memorable stay for you.

Safe travels!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Positives: The pillow selection
Negatives: Dripping faucet in bathroom, room phone didn't work so had no courtesy wake up call, room divider so close to bed that you could barely get into bed from that side, when we called for a 30 minute late check out we were denied!! Really? For 30 minutes?
Needless to say, we will not be staying here again. There are other choices nearby.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Good Morning Tara A.,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the plumbing problems you encountered.

We want our guest to have the best stay possible, where everything is in perfect order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns, so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon, so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Front desk gal, Rachel was helpful and kind in attitude. We appreciated her efforts in everything we asked for....with a smile! Many times people often complain when they are dissatisfied. We just want to go the distance to complement Rachel for a job well done!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Vera L
Mehvish A, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Vera L,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review for us! We pride ourselves in providing the best services for our guests and we are glad that you had enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to congratulate Rachel on her success and I do hope that you visit us again!

Once again, thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We have family in Orlando and travel there frequently. We stayed in this hotel for the first time recently and had a very good experience. The rates were reasonable, the free breakfast was quite good, and the room was better than average. This has become our new first choice when staying in Orlando.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ddocean
Stuart B, Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Good afternoon DDocean,

Thank you very kindly for the review of my Comfort Suites. I am glad you found this location a great vacation spot for your family.

The Morning breakfast allows everyone in the family to choose what they like to eat and its included within your rate complimentary.

Please contact us directly when you plan for a return visit. I will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The hotel is convenient to UCF. That's all I can say in its favor. The room was shabby, and the mattress (a lumpy, very thin pad) on the fold-out couch was so uncomfortable that my daughter slept on the floor. The tub did not work well; when we finally got the control unstuck, the tap dripped all night.
The soda machines were not stocked. When I finally found one, it gave me the wrong selection. The front desk clerk not only refused a refund, he was rude and condescending about it.
The breakfast buffet was a disappointment; there was not enough waffle batter and the apples were so bruised, they were inedible.
For the price, you can do a lot better.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Arabella60
Stuart B, General Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Arabella60

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that your stay was not more comfort.

We want our guest to have the best stay possible, where everything is in perfect working order. I
am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel so we can discuss this personally. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns, so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon, so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your stay.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Recently I have a bad pricing experiance at ANOTHER Hotel chain not yours. I called your hotel directly and spoke to Ms Acosta.
Ms. Rachel Acosta at Orlando Comfort Suite went out of her way to confirm my stay and offer to fax me a price break down for this stay. Upon arrival, Ms. Acosta provided me a very nice quiet room. When I was ready to depart I was having difficulty printing my Boarding Pass. Ms. Marlyn (Housekeeping) saw me having a problem and directed me to the front desk, where she helped Mr. John Paul to print out my pass on their PC. I would also like to say Christina my room Housekeeper, did a very nice job on my room each day. Finally I spoke with the A-GM Ms May Afroze, that I was impressed with their staff. I have to give recognition to the Upper Management for giving good training & delegating authorty to staff the address client concerns.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marc D
Mehvish A, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Good Morning Mr. Marc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this response for us! Our goal is to be able to provide the best stay for you and I'm very glad that we made it memorable. We will be holding an employee luncheon soon, in which I will definitely take the time to congratulate the staff on this. Thank you so much and please don't forget to visit us soon!

Safe travels!