Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$197
$137
Agoda.com
$263
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$473
$458
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskalafaya trailcentral floridahot breakfastroom was cleanyogurtfree breakfastthe breakfast areastay there againbusiness centerlate checkeasy accesshousekeeping staffexcellent staypillowsprintercouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed a week to visit a family member. Very nice accomodations and location close to restaurants, movies and shopping. Very helpful staff for area information. Great breakfast and friendly staff were a big plus. Very clean property

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank LCB53549
ComfortSuitesUCF, General Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Maintaining a friendly staff is one of our highest priorities and we work at it daily. We are greatly rewarded when our customers make such comments about our staff and their efforts. We are happy to here you have relatives in the area, becuase we want you to come back often. See you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I came to visit the theme parks in Orlando with my best friend for her birthday. After I explained the purpose of this vacation, the staff member offered to set up any decorations I was willing to mail in to surprise her when we checked in. I was very impressed and thankful when I walked into our room with the banner pinned high and balloons everywhere! This really set the tone for our entire weekend and I was very impressed at how they ensured we had the right room with the decorations and even ensured that it never accidentally slipped out about any "arrangements" while we were checking in. This place has an AMAZING STAFF and one of the best breakfast I've had at a Choice Hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelMugMaggie

Thanks for calling our staff amazing! You must be an amazing person to come visit one of your friends all the way from California for their birthday! We are so glad to we could help make your friends birthday a little more special. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Traveling long distances on short notice for a funeral of a family member can be a very stressful time, but this establishment made us feel welcome and at home. The facility was extremely clean; the staff was friendly and helpful; the continental breakfast each morning was fresh and delicious and our overall experience was very impressive. I would highly recommend this facility to everybody. Its basic, no frills, very clean, very friendly and very accommodating. In addition, we felt safe and secure both inside and outside the hotel. Cudos to the management of this facility for doing such a great job. Thanks for making our sad time in Orlando a little bit easier.

Room Tip: Second floor, rear room; very quiet; overlooked the pool
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank chefabd

We are sorry for your recent loss and hope you can come visit our area again, but maybe for a joyful reunion, a wedding, or a graduation - something positive for you and your family. We thank you for you business and hope we can serve you again.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I keep returning to this property because of its friendly and attentive staff, but I utilized their small but well equiped business center this time more than in the past and realized it had just about all the things I had previously been going to FedEx Office (old Kinkos) for. Laser printers, great computers...with up to date versions of Microsoft Office.

Also...since my last visit, this hotel has upgraded all its pillows in the guestrooms. Nice touch.

Nice people, nice property. That's why I keep returning. Nicely done.

Room Tip: I think generally all the rooms are pretty good. I had a room on the end of the hotel that's right near Alafaya and found it to be very quiet. I tend to do a lot of work in my room and find this hotel is great for that. Lots of outlets for all my power cords.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tabletopjournal

Repeat guests are the key to success, so we really want to say thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Our staff is ready to assist you and so am I, never hesitate to ask for our assistance.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Staying at the Comfort Suites, UCF was a great experience. All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was such a treat as well. Many choices for all diets could be had. Because we couldn't get to the check-in until much later,l it wasn't a problem.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The prices were on par with other hotels and even cheaper than sum that didn't include the breakfast. Our room was clean and we had no problems with noise or small pillows as some others have indicated.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robin B
ComfortSuitesUCF, General Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

It was very nice of you to make such wonderful comments about our staff. Just wanted to say thank you and we hope that you might get to stay with us again in the future. We just changed out all of our pillows so hopefully you got the new and improved larger ones.