“Wow! Very Impressed.”

Ranked #32 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Burnt Hills, New York
“Wow! Very Impressed.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Traveling long distances on short notice for a funeral of a family member can be a very stressful time, but this establishment made us feel welcome and at home. The facility was extremely clean; the staff was friendly and helpful; the continental breakfast each morning was fresh and delicious and our overall experience was very impressive. I would highly recommend this facility to everybody. Its basic, no frills, very clean, very friendly and very accommodating. In addition, we felt safe and secure both inside and outside the hotel. Cudos to the management of this facility for doing such a great job. Thanks for making our sad time in Orlando a little bit easier.

Room Tip: Second floor, rear room; very quiet; overlooked the pool
1 Thank chefabd
ComfortSuitesUCF, General Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We are sorry for your recent loss and hope you can come visit our area again, but maybe for a joyful reunion, a wedding, or a graduation - something positive for you and your family. We thank you for you business and hope we can serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Korean first
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I keep returning to this property because of its friendly and attentive staff, but I utilized their small but well equiped business center this time more than in the past and realized it had just about all the things I had previously been going to FedEx Office (old Kinkos) for. Laser printers, great computers...with up to date versions of Microsoft Office.

Also...since my last visit, this hotel has upgraded all its pillows in the guestrooms. Nice touch.

Nice people, nice property. That's why I keep returning. Nicely done.

Room Tip: I think generally all the rooms are pretty good. I had a room on the end of the hotel that's rig...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tabletopjournal
Repeat guests are the key to success, so we really want to say thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Our staff is ready to assist you and so am I, never hesitate to ask for our assistance.
Greenfield Center, New York
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Staying at the Comfort Suites, UCF was a great experience. All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was such a treat as well. Many choices for all diets could be had. Because we couldn't get to the check-in until much later,l it wasn't a problem.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The prices were on par with other hotels and even cheaper than sum that didn't include the breakfast. Our room was clean and we had no problems with noise or small pillows as some others have indicated.

1 Thank Robin B
ComfortSuitesUCF, General Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
It was very nice of you to make such wonderful comments about our staff. Just wanted to say thank you and we hope that you might get to stay with us again in the future. We just changed out all of our pillows so hopefully you got the new and improved larger ones.
Sarasota
Reviewed January 22, 2013

After a recent stay at the Comfort Suites UCF, I wanted to recognize Deborah Pontes for her exceptional customer service.

It started at check in when she was able to accommodate our request for three rooms to be on the same floor.
Deborah also helped when we were choosing a restaurant. Her time discussing UCF`s Hospitality program was also very helpful.
With each transaction she showed professionalism, but it was the pleasure she showed in being able to help that made our stay at Comfort Suites by Choice Hotels a very positive experience. The hotel room comfort and cleanliness, the food buffet with 2 waffle stations and the entire staff were a good value, but it was Deborah`s positive attitude and warmth that made us all feel welcome.

As Blake is will start a 4 year program at UCF in the fall, we expect to be staying at your hotel again and again.

Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Deborah truly is fantastic and we are so proud of her, your comments were greatly appreciated by all of us and will undoubtedly continue to inspire all of our staff to be the best they can be! During your next visit please ask someone to find me so that I can personally meet you and your family and say thank you face to face. Our goal is to be your home away from home for the next few years, while any and all of your children get their degrees at UCF. If I or any of our staff can assist in anyway please don't hesitate to ask.
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Check in was easy even after we asked to switch rooms after finding out our friends were on the 2nd floor - no problems. Cookies on check in - awesome! Bed - comfortable. Room - very clean. Breakfast - free and yummy. Pillows - ridiculous. They are about 10" by 10" each - yes you get 6 of them but seriously? Impossible to sleep on. I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the pillows. If I ever stay here again, I'll BMOP :o)

Room Tip: Just bring your own pillows and it'll be great!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ComfortSuitesUCF, General Manager at Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for the kind words expressed about or quality services. Our team takes pride in doing a great job and they appreicate uplifting comments about their efforts. We now have some firm pillows and some softer pillows on each bed ( & BIGGER) - a new Choice Brand Standard (for all Comfort Suites). Much of this is thanks to the people like yourself that have spoken up and said the small pillows must go. As a General Manager, I know I am glad for the new direction Comfort Suites has gone with their bedding and larger pillows.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Horrible bed, blankets and pillows so small that only children can use. The worst sleep ever trying to use these marshmallow sized things. Shower didn't drain either and the curtain wouldn't go across the stall. I'd rather pay more if it meant I could get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed December 2012
Pillows have been changed, not just in our hotel but across the U.S. Choice Hotels International has changed the requirements for the pillows to be used in all Comfort Suites - YEAH! So thanks for your comments and we do hope that you try us again so that you can use our new pillows. They are not only a LOT Bigger but they now come in 2 types per room - some firm and some softer. I also want to personally apologize for any inconveniences you may have incurred during your.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It is a pleasant surprise to be pampered in a value chain, like the Comfort Suites. The services exceeded my expectation and will gladly tell my colleagues to stay there whenever they are on business in Orlando.

The check in was seamless. The Customer Service Representative was friendly and helpful in getting me a room fast and in providing me with information about the surrounding area.

The bed is fairly comfortable, I would have preferred firmer pillows, but it did not really affect my sleep, I was just too tired to be bothered by it as the room is well unkept.

The room package come with free breakfast. The spread is simple, yet presentable. They do have a good choice of healthy foods available.

One lesson learnt about the location and the inconvenience if you are not driving in US. Cabs are expensive. Here are some indication: The location is about a 20-30 minutes drive from the airport. Taxi from airport to the hotel would cost about USD50. This hotel is away from the direction of Disney World. It will take USD90-100 for a taxi ride to Disney World.

If you plan to stay in this hotel and also plan to extend your stay to visit Disney World, a cost-sharing suggestion is not to do day trip but to spend at least one night in a Disney World Hotel. you will be able to take the Disney musical bus express from the airport to Disney World.

I have a wonderful experience in Orlando, it was made wonderful by people around me who extended their best services to make my stay a pleasant and Memorial Day

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Your kind evaluation of our services is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our entire staff. Our team enjoys going above and beyond expectations and everyone enjoys hearing they have done a good job - so thank you very much.