La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF
Orbitz.com
$412
$316
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$229
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsresearch parka pet friendly hotelcentral floridahard boiled eggsmake your own wafflesthe breakfast arearooms are cleanyogurtgreat place to stayfree breakfastbed was comfortablestay there againfridge and microwavecalled the front deskcoffee makerpetslq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2009

Let me start off by saying that I am a fan of La Quinta: free breakfast,free wireless internet great prices, and the hotels are identical (most of them).
This La Quinta is a little more expensive than the other ones I've stayed at, but is cheaper than most UCF area hotels.
Our check in was fast, our room was clean but old-looking. I was happy to see that they were in the process of redoing everything-carpets, walls, etc. Our sheets were VERY wrinkled, to the point where it looked lumpy, but that's just me being picky.
I wish the bathrooms had a fan, but at least the spacious room had a microwave and mini-fridge (king bed).
Overall, if you need somewhere decent to stay in the overpriced UCF area, this hotel is a great choice!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I flew into Orlando and spent the day at Disney, then checked into this hotel at 7PM. It took 5 minutes to check in, the staff were helpful and the place was unbelievably clean and smelled good (not cover up smell either). It had a great Continental breakfast, a reliable wake up call, free shuttle back to airport and kind and friendly staff. I noticed business men meeting in the office friendly lobby and the staff were eagerly helping the businessmen with directions, print outs (Map quest) and other accommodations to meet their business needs. No surprises for us except the exceptional value (74.oo/night double) and extra helpful and friendly staff. Only regret...I wish i had longer to stay!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2009

It is very rare that I write a review on trip advisor however, this hotel warrants this review. If cleanliness, up to date furnishings and an updated elevator, among other things, are important to you I say stay away from this hotel. However, if you're not one to care about torn sheets, stained furniture, outdated televisions, doors that don't close properly or aren't hinged correctly and damaged mirrors then this place is for you. Yes, it is convienient to UCF and appears to be in a quiet area but, it isn't even worth the 75.00 and above they are charging. The place is poorly insulated; has unkept closets with yellow stuff on them (I don't care to even think about what that is or what the black spots on top of the shelves where you could place a hat or shoe or some clothes). Let's just say the place is so bad I have been walking around with towels on the floor and utilizing wet wipes to clean areas the attendants have not even bothered to handle. And don't expect privacy, you can hear every single room around you. On the good side the wireless internet is great but that's about it. My advice, stay further out and use the toll road.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Very nice hotel only one complaint was aircondition was on a sensor and turned off one night I was not sure if it was due to stormy weather, but front desk was great and apologized and gave me compesation. It was such a great stay no problems.

Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I've stayed at this hotel several times and really like it. While it's not "upscale" or posh, it's clean, the staff is very friendly, they allow pets and it's comfortable. There's plenty of places to take your dog for a nice stroll - walking paths with lots of shade. Any time I've asked for something - whether it be towels, a new remote, etc., they are always very accomodating and friendly. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are spacious. It's VERY close to UCF which is wonderful when visiting my son who is a student there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone unless they're looking for something "rich and elegant". Very pet friendly but the rooms never smell like a dog - yea!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family