“Just like coming home”

Ranked #195 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Nashville, Tennessee
“Just like coming home”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way to coco beach and then to Port Canaveral for our cruise. It is an older property but is well maintained. The only problem we encountered was that the sign by the driveway was not illuminated. Not the worst thing in the world, but made it harder to find the hotel and driveway at night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
West Palm Beach Florida
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I just wanted to say that myself , my daughter and her two friends went up to visit a friend who was performing at Valencia Community College.. We planned on staying at that friends home but something came up VERY last minute, and we were stuck scrambling for a room for the evening.. It was WAY late , I wasn't feeling good. I stopped at two hotels and they were way expensive.. And one of the hotels the front desk clerk was not enthusiastic about helping me.
I pulled up to La Quinta. I walked inside and it was CLEAN.. Smelled and looked clean. I was greeted by Jenni the front desk clerk. I want the managers of this hotel to read this and know that I really truly appreciated Jenni's help, patience and going out of the way attitude.
Jenni was able to get me a room that was reasonably priced . She was able to answer my questions, give me a late checkout, and even gave us some toothpaste lol.
I was hesitant because it's a LaQuinta. BUT my room was on 3rd floor and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.. The beds super comfy, carpet like new and AC worked great.
The next morning was a nice continental breakfast with tasty waffles.
Thank you LaQuinta for exceeding my expectations and I recommend this hotel!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stayed a night in this hotel because we live in Tampa and one of our dogs had to be dropped off for knee surgery at the nearby Banfield (waterford lakes). We were able to bring both our dogs and, as usual, no pet fee when staying at La Quinta. I made an error in the date when booking, but upon check in they simply changed it to the correct date with no problems. The front desk staff were very friendly. When we got into the room there were no pillows on the bed - which granted could have been because they were not expecting anyone that night. The room had a faint "air freshener/carpet freshener" smell that made me think a little less of the cleanliness, and there were a couple small stains on the in room sofa. With that said, I didn't feel like the room was really dirty or there where were any major cleanliness issues. We didn't have breakfast here as there was a distinct lack of protein - it was pretty exclusively carbs. Hot bacon or sausage could have gone a long way, but as it it really didn't meet our dietary needs. We requested a late check out since we didn't really have anything to do until it was time to pick up our dog in the evening, and in the end they were willing to accommodate a check out at 3PM which we felt was pretty generous. Overall a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again if we had reason to be in this location.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 108 which was pretty convenient - very close to a side entrance door, vending/ice...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank demarcost
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great place! Comfortable and clean. Enough space for a whole family. A lot of TV channels. Room service was great. A lot of choices for breakfast: Waffles, yogurts, bagels, coffee, milk, apple, banana......

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2013

hotel is clean, rooms are nice. No elevator. and breakfast is busy. But the nice smile of the breakfast lady is priceless. she is friendly. location of hotel is nearby outlets and themeparcs. good choice for a couple nights...

Room Tip: tower four points side is more quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 17, 2013

it is good. but the Elevator is old,it make noise when reach/stop at 5th. it is good. but the Elevator is old,it make noise when reach/stop at 5th. it is good. but the Elevator is old,it make noise when reach/stop at 5th. it is good. but the Elevator is old,it make noise when reach/stop at 5th. it is good. but the Elevator is old,it make noise when reach/stop at 5th. it is good. but the Elevator is old,it make noise when reach/stop at 5th.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business