“A satisfied regular”

Ranked #193 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“A satisfied regular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My father and I stay here several times a month for business. Great value for the money. The girl at the front desk knows us and remembers us which is always a nice touch. She makes us feel like this pit stop is still a home away from home, which is nice when you travel 200 days a year. I never so reviews for business trips but this was personal so I'm happy to say I'm very satisfied here. Highly recommend this hotel. Big thank you to Kate for making us feel at home.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank matthew b

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
new york city
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean and spacious.
We got back very late from a fishing trip the night before departure. I wanted to do some laundry before we left in the morning. I come to find out that there are no change machines in the laundry room , and when I inquired at the front desk, they said they had only a couple dollars worth of change.
I was very annoyed that I had to take dirty laundry home when I could have washed it on premises.

• Stayed April 2013
New Hamburg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stayed just one night as we were flying home the next day. Found the room to be clean.The bathroom fan did not work. Breakfast was the usual fare and was hot.

This hotel chain honoured Government rate for Military for me. Other hotel chains would not as I am a Canadian and not American. Thank you La Quinta.

1 Thank John H
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

The best thing about this hotel was the proximity to UCF. One light away from the entrance to campus. The room was clean and updated. The bathroom door has no lock and about a 1.5" separation between the doors so we had to be careful with both a son and a daughter to keep people away from that area when using the shower as you can see into the bathroom when the doors are closed. The breakfast was adequate but there is not enough tables for the weekend crowds. The biggest drawback is the elevators. We stayed on the sixth floor and I was able to walk the six flights and still beat the elevator by 5 full minutes and that was with no stops, so give some time or use the stairs. If you need an inexpensive hotel close to UCF, this fits the bill.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Just stayed here for Scholars Open House. We arrived late, checked in with no problem. We stayed in a 5th floor king room. It was very quiet, bed was comfortable. Bathroom is nice size and the little corner cabinet fridge/microwave coffee pot area is a plus. The room is not highly decorated, however,that really doesn't mean anything one way or another to me. The only complaint that I could make was the bathroom could have used a little more detail in the cleaning.

Room Tip: 5th floor, we heard nothing all night.