“Another Excellent Stay”

Ranked #193 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Usa
“Another Excellent Stay”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Always Clean, Comfortable and very friendly and accomodating Staff!! Great for business and family travel! La Quinta always has an wonderful breakfast and Gym.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I sometimes stay at La Quinta UCF when I drop my daughter at school, visit and pick her up. I love hotels that offer free breakfast! My only complaint is I feel the rooms could be a little cleaner. I usually see hair on the bathroom floor and carpets, and sometimes the beds. I always travel with my own sheets and extra socks for that reason.This time an old bar of soap was stuck to the shower curtain with hair on it. I understand a lot of people pass through but shortcuts should never be taken when it comes to cleanliness.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Having been a longstanding visitor of over 20 years I recently attempted to contact the hotel via their web site with little response. The main site only answered part of my question ignoring the main item I requested and the local web site ( which I am sure is part of the centralised system ) gave me an automated response. With that in mind I posted a review highlighting my difficulties and accusing the hotel of becoming a faceless / corporate in the manner I was being treated. I finally managed to make direct contact and my issue was resolved by the Manager Alison Lynam in one email. The La Quinta website did little to help me in making direct contact and if I was their IT Manager I would be empowering their local staff by publishing the direct hotel contact email address. The staff at the hotel are one of its best assets and La Quinta should trust them to deal with day to day issues. Setting that aside the hotel remains one of the most friendly and helpful establishments I have stayed at. Since my stay last year the hotel has undergone further refurbishment and now has WiFi in the rooms. The hotel remains as it has always been and that is why I hope to keep on returning. Sorry La Quinta Inns Cocoa Beach for accusing you of being a faceless / corporate hotel you are clearly not but you need to look at your system of contact.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank ian L
new jersey
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here on a recent visit to UCF. The hotel was clean, nice and very close to UCF. They were also very reasonable and could not be more accommodating. The breakfast was decent as well. You can't get better than this without paying a lot more!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Overall stay was Excellent. I've been travelling to Orlando pretty much 15-20 times a year and La Quinta is my #1 choice all the time. This UCF location have superb staff. Very friendly and they always have good rates to offer us even in late check in or no reservation at all. I've been coming here for 5 years in a row now and finally realized that geeeze i didnt earned points all these years (my bad)......but, from this day going forward, i am an official la quinta returns member

I highly recommended la quinta.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Location was very convenient since we were participating in the State Science Olympiad at UCF.
Staff was always friendly and ready to help.
Breakfast is included.