“Excellent Customer Service, Clean & Friendly Staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF
Ranked #198 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Lake Worth, Florida, USA
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Overall stay was Excellent. I've been travelling to Orlando pretty much 15-20 times a year and La Quinta is my #1 choice all the time. This UCF location have superb staff. Very friendly and they always have good rates to offer us even in late check in or no reservation at all. I've been coming here for 5 years in a row now and finally realized that geeeze i didnt earned points all these years (my bad)......but, from this day going forward, i am an official la quinta returns member

I highly recommended la quinta.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Location was very convenient since we were participating in the State Science Olympiad at UCF.
Staff was always friendly and ready to help.
Breakfast is included.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My favorite hotel! The staff is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. Breakfast is delicious. Swimning pool is clean.

I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Person at the desk was extremely helpful and pleasant.

As usual, I found our room to be outstanding. We stay at La Quinta Inns whereever possible in our travels to dog agility shows. We haven't found an unsatisfactory motel yet.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Thank you for a good stay. Room was clean, fresh and I like also microwave and refrigeretor. My all experience was good. I like La Quinta.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now and every time I have stayed it has been wonderful. The same girl has been behind the desk, Jennifer, who always has a big smile and remembers that I have stayed there before. The rooms are always clean. The breakfast is always fresh and plentiful and I wish I knew what brand of bed they use. I always sleep great! Any time that I am in the area, I will stay at this hotel because I know that EVERY TIME it will be a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kime494
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Family of four. Visited UCF. Older hotel that got a facelift. 2nd floor seems old. Room was okay. Double doors to bathroom kind of weird. Bed clean and comfy. Double beds tight for 4. Breakfast was good. No fridge or microwave. Overall just okay.

• Stayed: January 2012