Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
$181
$157
$161
$304
$239
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
Travelocity
All reviewsuniversal studiosroom was cleangrab and gowithin walking distancequeen bedone night stayfront desk staffcontinental breakfasttheme parkinternational drivekitchenetteparkspansclerkwalgreenstoiletrieslaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

One of the worst hotel experiences of my life. The room was very average, but the prices are low.
We dropped off our suitcases and went to dinner. When we came back, our room smelled like garbage! Sort of like wet dog, broccoli, garbage and sewer combined. When we complained at the front desk, the staff wasn't in the least bit surprised! While gagging, my husband and I had to load a cart and switch to another room that smelled like someone spilled a container of perfume on the floor. We left the next morning exhausted and with headaches. The staff was nice and we got our money back for the days we didn't use. Found a much better hotel. Not worth it in my book.

Room Tip: Bring a gas mask, Lysol and lots of perfume. Stay at a better hotel, bring your own snacks and go to Burger King to save money.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fujiwuji123
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I invite you to contact me, at ous2@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Recently spent a week in this property and was happily surprised. It is well located, in a quiet area and well kept. The rooms are simple but comfortable. The kitchenette is very useful and everything was clean and worked. The only complaint I have is that the kitchen supplies were lacking. The breakfast was okay and provided enough to get the day started and was fresh. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ThefourMacs

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a positive review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our convenient location, your fully equipped kitchen and our grab-and-go breakfast. Still, I apologize that your kitchen was missing some supplies when you arrived. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure this does not occur in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hotel prices are soaring, you have to shop around and Extended Stay America was the best value.

The breakfeast was a money saver and a nice added touch.

The food was good (balges, coffee, muffins, cereal etc)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry L
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Larry – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our free grab-and-go breakfast at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a wonderful experience spending the weekend in Orlando at E.S.A. hotel. The location was great as we were able to walk to Universal studios and enjoy the night life as well as the amusement parks. Compared to other hotels in the area, Extended Stay had the best deal hands down and a great staff as well. Excellent value. I almost feel like I just gave away a well kept secret!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Zikerstu

The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

please make sure that you know this is not a FULL sevice hotel, unless you stay for more that 7 nights you do not get room serviced. I was not told by the booking agent or when i checked in only when i came back from a long day at the convention centre the room was not made up, no problem if they tell you. However, the staff were very good especialy a chamber maid called Altania who made my bed up for me.

Also get down to breakfast early because there wont be any left and its very basic anyway.

Room Tip: 2nd floor a must
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business