Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Ranked #232 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Melbourne, Australia
“Great value”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights and couldn't have asked for more given the price. Location was great (walking distance to Universal and an easily accessible by car), service was friendly and efficient and the rooms were clean and spacious. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Jonathan - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spacious room, our hotel's great location, and the friendly service our staff provided. I look forward to having you return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Gainesville, Florida, USA
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I really enjoy my one night stay in this hotel. The room is very spacious and clean. It could be luxury with respect to its price. Kitchen is amazing and their breakfast has lots of variety. A few minutes driving to the Universal studio.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Leonmao
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, January 24, 2014
The team and I appreciate your remarks comparing about our hotel. I'm thrilled that you really enjoyed your short stay with us, including the comfort of your bed, the variety of our grab-and-go breakfast as well as our hotel's proximity to Universal Orlando. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
bangkok
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there during my leisure visit to universal studio and island of adventure during January 17-20, 2014. Check in was easy got room cardbwith wifi access code. Room has kitchen with stove, microwave, full size fridge. I like kitchen at candlewood better. More utensils and wider. Beds were comfy. Some lamps did not work. The room was dated, nothing special but ok for me to sleep in. I spent most of my days at the park anyway. Besure to put in 'trip' on the special code box if you book your room online. There's 10% off your bill at check out. I could walk to universal studio which took about 30 minutes. But after those walk at the parks, i wish i brought my car with me. They have complimentary grab and go breakfast but the quality is average concentrated orange juice, coffee, instant oatmeal and bread that's it. I would try best western next time where they have breakfast that could be satisfied.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank wate49
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that the kitchen in your room and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Still, I am glad that you liked our hotel's location and your room overall. We hope you enjoyed your time at Universal Studios!

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Hialeah, Florida
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Jessica was extremely helpful, she helped us ck in a little earlier because we arrive earlier than expected, thank you for restoring our faith back to customer service. Hotel is clean close to every thing and the full kitchen is a plus. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Amelia C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Amelia C,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel and team member. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Jessica's customer service. Our focus is providing great customer service and a clean and comfortable room for our guest, and my team and I are extremely happy we were able to accomplish that for you. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Best regards,
Adlin Robinson
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed January 13, 2014

its really nice hotel.
I statyed always in dis hotel,as its kingsize beds r not just king size bad..but their cleaniness is somethung which attracts ,me.

also i always want kitchen for me due to my veg needs,no other hotel so far have seen who has kitchen like thsi hotel.
I wud give 5 start to this hotel

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 352AMIT
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean room, especially the kitchen. It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Clemson, South Carolina
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The hotel is very nicely priced compared to the surrounding hotels.

The rooms seem to be recently renovated.

The rooms were clean and had a fully usable kitchen.

It is a short, safe walk (15-20 mins) to Universal.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeremy D
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here first night of holiday if your looking for hotel easy to find from airport this is the one right next to theme park spotless breakfast brilliant staff brilliant room great for us family 3 can't find fault everything here at this hotel eating places next door couldn't of chosen better would without hesitation book here again in fact will do when we come again next yr you won't be dissapointed as its always nerv racking when you book and hope that when you arrive T hotel it's okay well this hotel is up with the best

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Marie1471
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Marie - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our hotel and staff. I am proud of our team for making your stay with us so enjoyable. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with clean, comfortable rooms and an excellent location; it is very rewarding to know we were able to do that for you too!