We were going to CityWalk for a fun evening out and just needed a clean and convenient place to stay. We didn't need all the amenities normally needed, just a nice place...that is CLEAN. Well, for $99, we got a HUGE room with galley kitchen, full sized fridge, and a pull out queen sofa. The only downfall (not a big deal at all really) was that we were given 2 dbl beds in lieu of a queen or king. The room was impeccably clean and apparently were recently renovated, so they looked brand new.
Other than that, a super fast check-in, fantastic locale (right behind a great Ale House and a new Kobe steakhouse) and a $7 cab ride to the steps of CityWalk.
Choose this if you want to be pleasantly surprised and want to save $$ for entertainment at CityWalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay America - Orlando-Universal Studios features 123 guest rooms with fully equipped kitchens, recliner, free wifi, and a guest laundry. The hotel is within a mile of Universal Studios, and conveniently close to the Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and Disney parks. An I-Ride trolley stop is located at the entrance to the hotel. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando